Free Paging Not Without A Price
- DSI debuts 'free paging' platform. // RCR;09/20/99, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p79
Reports on DSI Technology Inc.'s launch of its Adserver Internet platform at the Personal Communications Showcase in New Orleans, Louisiana, in September 1999. Capabilities of Adserver; Free use of the pager; Other products from DSI.
- E-Contracts and Escrow Agreements Made Easy. Mahoney, Ted // Contract Management;Jul2003, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p50
Highlights the services offered by DSI Technologies Inc. for electronic contracts and escrow agreements. Terms of escrow agreements for software source code or intellectual property; Management of two- and three-party agreements; Elements of standard, preferred or master preferred agreements.
- Products and Web Sites You Don't Want To Miss. // Wireless Week;11/13/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 46, p49
Offers information on new products, services and Web sites for the wireless communication sector as of November 13, 2000. Features of the synthesized 900 pager from DSi Technology Inc.; PowerClip from DoubleTime; Wireless hands-free system from ez Communications.
- Viewpoint. Ford, Tracy Anderson // RCR;8/19/96, Vol. 15 Issue 33, p39
No abstract available.
- The growth of paging in Asia's evolving markets. Vegting, Marijka; Rehak, Alexandra // Telecom Asia;Aug95, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p34
Focuses on the growth of paging in Asia. Statistics on the number of users; Penetration rates; Growth rate; Private sector participation; Political issues; Market segments; Paging licenses; Return on investments.
- ERMES: A world standard contender for paging. Cooper, Charles // Telecom Asia;Oct95, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p68
Focuses on European Radio Messaging Service high speed paging standard. Data transmission rate; Use of four level frequency shift keying; Approval of the International Telecommunication Union. INSET: The FLEX paging protocol: Current.., by Brian Washburn..
- Consumers dominate paging. // Mobile Radio Technology;Feb98, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p62
Reports on the results of PageTrac '97, a study by The Strategis Group, which revealed a shift in the customer composition of the paging industry in the United States. Increase in the number of personal paging users from 4 million to more than 21 million; Increase in the number of business...
- Door to Europe opening for FLEX paging protocol. Pate, Kelly // RCR;9/9/96, Vol. 15 Issue 36, p36
Reports that Motorola Inc.'s FLEX paging protocol may gain entry in Europe by the end of 1996. Recognition as new global paging standard; Resistance due to political and legislative expectations.
- Paging industry taps into teen market. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;10/07/96, Vol. 15 Issue 40, p1
Reports on how paging manufacturers and carriers have discovered how profitable the paging market for teenagers and young adults can be. Growing popularity of pagers with teenagers and adolescents; Features of NEC America Incorporated's numeric pagers; Standard Telecom's Nixxo Pop; Statements...