A Place Where Machines Talk To Machines
- Expanding Web-To-Wireless In a 'Burst.'. Schumacher, Heidi // Wireless Week;05/08/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 19, p34
Presents information on Microburst, Aeris.net's Web-to-wireless technology deployed over cellular networks. Applications of Microburst technology; Market outlook for the product; Comments from Wade Vesey, vice president of sales and marketing at Aeris.net.
- Verizon Wireless to expand M2M services through Aeris.net. // RCR Wireless News;11/10/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 45, p16
Reports on the plan of Verizon Wireless to expand its machine-to-machine wireless communication services. Deal with Aeris.net; Remarks from Ted Hoffman of Verizon on the plan; Description of the MicroBurst technology from Aeris.
- Aeris Communications Launches Broadcast Paging Solution for Cellular Networks. // Remote Site & Equipment Management;Apr/May2009, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p17
The article features the AerCommand broadcast paging solution from Aeris Communications.
- LoJack to use Aeris.net data services. // RCR;05/29/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p24
Reports that Aeris.net will provide its Microburst wireless data network to consumer and commercial telematics services from LoJack Corp.
- MicroBurst bursts onto data scene. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;01/12/98, Vol. 234 Issue 2, p50
Reports on Aeris Communications' release of its MicroBurst technology that can carry short bursts of data over the overhead control channel of a cellular network. Target applications for the product; Design specification; Capabilities and limitations.
- Culling Data, Quietly, Over Wireless IP. Bassuener, Kristy // Wireless Week;11/22/99, Vol. 5 Issue 47, p14
Reports on the launching of a wireless service by Aeris.net and Orbcomm Global LP which allows subscribers to read data collected remotely by using the Internet. Media hype on Web applications for wireless communications; Comparison of the solution to the Wireless Application Protocol; Uses of...
- Aeris.net service extended to six states with Triton pact. // RCR;06/26/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 26, p18
Reports the extension of the MicroBurst service of Aeris.net into six states as part of an agreement with operator Triton PCS to provide wireless connectivity to the Internet in the United States.
- Untitled. // Wireless Week;01/08/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p32
Presents news briefs on the wireless telecommunication industry in the United States as of January 8, 2001. Action taken by OracleMobile in taking Telespatial Inc.'s retail in-store content to wireless devices; Service provided by Aeris.net for Lat-Lon customers.
- WDF elects Gossen. // RCR;06/28/99, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p6
Reports on the election of Aeris Communications Inc. President Richard Gossen to the Wireless Data Forum's board of directors.