Price Sits High Above Competition
- Price stock splits, dividend planned. // RCR;12/08/97, Vol. 16 Issue 48, p29
Reports that Price Communications Corporation has announced a common stock split of a 25-percent stock dividend to all shareholders of record. Information on Price Communications acquisition of Palmer Wireless Incorporated; When dividend is payable.
- Price loss up 90 cents per share. // RCR;04/20/98, Vol. 17 Issue 16, p43
Presents financial information on Cellular carrier Price Communications Corporation. Total amount of revenues recorded for the fourth quarter in 1997; Comparison with the revenues recorded for 1996; Amount of net loss recorded for the fourth quarter.
- Price reports subscriber increases. // RCR;07/13/98, Vol. 17 Issue 28, p21
Presents information on cellular subscribers to Price Communications Corporation, for the second quarter of 1998. Comparison of 1997 second quarter to that of 1998.
- Price to sell of Georgia RSA for $25M. // RCR;10/27/97, Vol. 16 Issue 42, p17
Annouces the definitive agreement by Price Communications Corporation to sell the GA-1 rural service area, which was owned by Palmer Wireless Incorporated at a cost of 25 million dollars. Who brought GA-1; Comments from Robert Price chairman of Price Communications Corporation; How the company...
- Canned messages anything but. Nussel, Karen E. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Dec98, Vol. 83 Issue 12, p26
Reports on Price Communications' self-promotional campaign called the Price Com Can, a five-shipment series of promotional materials. Amount spent by the company on the campaign; Slogan and description of ads; Projected revenue from the company's existing clients.
- New price for defense. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;10/17/94, Vol. 10 Issue 42, p62
Reports on Price Communications Corp.'s declaration of a dividend distribution of one right to purchase a share of common stock to each existing share of the broadcaster's stock. Move as takeover defense.
- Price stock to split. // RCR;08/17/98, Vol. 17 Issue 33, p29
Presents information on the common stock split authorized by the board of directors of the Price Communications Corp. Details on the stock split; When the dividends will be paid to shareholders; Comments from Robert Price, president of the company.
- Verizon Scores With Price. // Wireless Week;04/09/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 15, p15
Offers a look at the financial performance of Price Communications Corp. in 2000. Net income; Increase in minutes of use of the company's services; Plan of Verizon Wireless to acquire Price Communications.
- Price income climbs 28-fold. // Hollywood Reporter;5/11/95, Vol. 337 Issue 11, p12
Reports on the financial performance of Price Communications Corp. for the first quarter ended March 31, 1995. Earnings per share; Recovery on notes receivable; Net income from operations; Broadcast cash flow.