Online And Lovin' It
- Vendors hope to cash in at PCS '95. O'Shea, Dan // Telephony;9/11/95, Vol. 229 Issue 11, p10
Focuses on the 1995 Personal Communications Industry Association-sponsored show or PCS '95. Highlights of the show; Telecommunication companies participating in the show; Objectives of the show.
- PCS `98 numbers. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;10/05/98, Vol. 17 Issue 40, p12
Opinion. Discusses the Personal Communications Industry Association (PCIA) convention, PCS '98 which was held in Orlando, Florida during September. Number of attendees anticipated by the PCIA; Comments from Brenda Maxfield, a PCIA spokeswoman; Why show attendees who are AT and T Wireless...
- Meeting Homes In On Zoning. // Wireless Week;10/14/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 37, p29
Announces the conference of the Personal Communications Industry Association on October 23, 2002. Scheduled topics of discussion.
- 'I'll Be Back...Maybe' // Wireless Review;11/01/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p14
Focuses on the outcome of the 2000 GlobalXChange convention of the Personal Communications Industry Association (PCIA). Comments from convention participants; What trade shows do; Recommendations for future shows of the PCIA.
- Orlando magic. O'Shea, Dan // Telephony;10/2/95, Vol. 229 Issue 14, p7
Opinion. Comments on the PCS `95 exhibition sponsored by the Personal Communications Industry Association at the Orlando Convention Center in Florida. Number of companies that participated; Launching of major narrowband PCS ventures; Author's views on the speakers and seminars.
- Call for Product News. // RCR;08/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p6
Highlights 'RCR' periodical's acceptance of advance vendor product announcements related to the Personal Communications Industry Association's GlobalX-Change 2000 conference to be held in September 2000 in Chicago, Illinois.
- PCIA Still Working Out Show Details. // Wireless Week;9/24/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 39, p1
Reports that the Personal Communications Industry Association (PCIA) is still solving how to handle refunds for the cancelled GlobalXChange 2001, which was set to begin on September 11, 2001. Reason for the cancellation; Number of exhibitors scheduled to attend the show.
- Salmasi to speak at PCIA. // RCR Wireless News;8/20/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p7
Reports that Allen B. Salmasi, chief executive officer of NextWave Telecom Inc., is one of the keynote speakers during the Personal Communications Industry Association GlobalXchange convention in September 2001. Issue concerning the bankruptcy of NextWave; List of other keynote speakers.
- Finishing touches. Meyers, Jason; Carter, Wayne // Telephony;09/22/97, Vol. 233 Issue 12, p56
Describes the innovations made in wireless communication networks as exhibited at the Personal Communications Industry Association's PCS '97 show held in Dallas, Texas, on September 1997. Focus of Lucent Technologies on intelligent network solutions; Use of an open architecture perspective by...