- Qualcomm, Lucent test UMTS packet data calls. // RCR Wireless News;7/1/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p18
Reports on the completion of the series of Universal Mobile Telecommunication System packet data calls of Qualcomm Inc. and Lucent Technologies Inc. Data transmission capabilities demonstrated by the companies.
- Lucent goes indirect. Spark, David // eWeek;12/1/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 48, pN4
After a few years of the inconsistent service, many Lucent Technologies Inc. customers are discovering that if they want Lucent expertise, they shouldn't look to Lucent, not directly, that is. Lucent decided to shift resources a few years ago to serve its largest 50 to 75 customers, such as...
- Lucent Announces Several Alliances. // RCR;03/06/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p42
Reports on the strategic alliances signed by Lucent Technologies Inc. in line with its plans to expand its wireless Internet presence. Includes Sun Microsystems and iPlanet E-Commerce Solutions; Alliance with Strategy.Com.
- Qualcomm powers up with Lucent. // Telephony;12/15/97, Vol. 233 Issue 24, p46
Discloses that Qualcomm Inc. has selected JW060 triple-output modules from Lucent Technologies Inc. for the ground station gateways in its Globalstar low-earth orbit satellite system.
- As good as they get. McElligott, Tim // Telephony;6/26/2006, Vol. 247 Issue 11, p16
The article comments on becoming multi vendor of several hardware and software companies in the U.S. as a result of their continuous consolidation. The author cites several companies that had merged like Lucent Technologies Inc. and Alcatel, and Nokia Corp. and Siemen Corp. He explained that the...
- Street changes outlook on some wireless stocks. // RCR Wireless News;9/15/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 37, p4
Presents updates on the stock value of various wireless equipment vendors in the U.S. as of September 15, 2003. Qualcomm Inc.; Lucent Technologies Inc.; Nortel Networks Ltd.
- Asian telecoms this month. // Telecom Asia;Nov2000, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p32
Presents news briefs related to telecommunication in Asia as of November 1, 2000. Ouster of Lucent Technologies' Chairman Rich McGinn; Vodafone Group's acquisition of China Mobile Limited; UTStarcom's plans to bring the Personal Access System technology to India; Qualcomm's involvement in the...
- Lucent selects Qualcomm software. // RCR;09/27/99, Vol. 18 Issue 39, p17
Reports on Lucent Technologies Inc. and Qualcomm Inc.'s formation of an alliance to provide the core chips and software to be incorporated into Lucent's Code Division Multiple Access base station equipment.
- Lucent, Tellium ink optical deal. LaBarba, Liane H. // Telephony;12/20/99, Vol. 237 Issue 25, p19
Focuses on the partnership between Lucent Technologies and Tellium to market Tellium's Aurora optical switches and StarNet restoration software to Lucent's customers. Impact of the partnership to both companies; Comments from Nick DeVito, director of marketing for Tellium; Comments from Kathy...