A Hefty Hiring Season
- BNP Paribas Beefs up Global HY Team. Iyer, Savita // High Yield Report;07/03/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 27, p2
Informs that French bank BNP Paribas has added several staff to its global high yield business team, in the areas of sales and trading and research.
- BNP Adds Three in Equities/Derivatives. Terzo, GereLyn // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/13/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 6, p4
The article reports on career developments in the financial services industry. BNP Paribas SA has hired three senior professionals including David Abner as head of exchange-traded fund trading, Francisco Hervella as senior Latin American structured product marketer, and Jacqueline Hayot as head...
- BNP Paribas To Boost US Large Cap Sponsor Relationship. J.M. // Bank Loan Report;6/21/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 25, p1
Describes the plans of BNP Paribas to build large cap financial sponsor relationships in the U.S.
- PEOPLE NEWS. // Leveraged Finance News;11/26/2012, Vol. 2 Issue 45, p12
The article announces several career developments in the high yield and loan groups of BNP Paribas including the hiring of Jack Gill as managing director and Chris Savinelli as director for high yield sales desk in the U.S. as well as the joining of Thomas Deininger in the leveraged credit sales...
- BNP Paribas Appoints New Securities Services Head in Hungary. Safane, Jake // Global Custodian News;2013, p36
BNP Paribas has appointed Gyorgy Cselenyi as the head of securities services in Hungary.
- SURVEY FINDS HOPE AMID GLOOM. Hadwick, Alex // Estates Gazette;7/5/2008, Issue 826, p84
The article reports that the Atisreal survey of senior executives from banks in London, England reveals a better long-term outlook for the industry. It states that the property industry should remain cautious because it will be sometime before there will be anything like the market expansion of...
- BancWest Shareholders Back BNP Bid. Mandaro, Laura // American Banker;9/24/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 183, p14
Announces BancWest Corp. shareholders' approval of the offer by French firm BNP Paribas to buy a majority stake in the banking company it does not already own. Terms of the cash buyout which is awaiting for the United States Federal Reserve Board ruling; Plan to retain BancWest's management...
- COMPANY SPOTLIGHT: BNP Paribas Group. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;March 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p117
Focuses on BNP Paribas Group. Key facts; Company overview; Business description; Key employees; SWOT analysis; Top competitors.
- Top Employers. // France Career Guide;2011, p59
The article presents the corporate profile of several companies reporting the largest assets/revenues in France. BNP Paribas Group is known as one of the top rated bank in the world. BNP Paribas SA offers banking and financial services including retail banking, asset management, and insurance...