Dishing it out
- Bebo's CafÃ© opens company's second restaurant in GalerÃa Paseos. Rodríguez, Inda M. // Caribbean Business;11/13/2008, Vol. 36 Issue 45, pS37
The article offers information on the expansion of Bebo's CafÃ©e in Cupey, Puerto Rico. In 1996, it only has a small store with just 15 tables and 15 employees but in 2008, it open its second restaurant in GalerÃa Pascos Shopping Center in Cupey which occupies approximately 5,090 square...
- Chicago export Portillo's to jump into L.A.'s busy hot dog fray. Walkup, Carolyn // Nation's Restaurant News;8/29/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 35, p6
Reports on the expansion of Chicago, Illinois-based Portillo's Hot Dogs' restaurant in Southern California. Inspiration that drive restaurant owner Richard Portillo to open the branch; Anticipation for Californians to like the Chicago-style hot dogs; Challenge faced by the company form its...
- Oklahoma eatery sets up at Precedent. // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/1/2004, Vol. 24 Issue 52, p43
Reports on the recently opened restaurant of Camille's Sidewalk Cafe in Indianapolis.
- world beaters: Zhang Lan. Kingsbury, Kathleen // Time International (South Pacific Edition);3/27/2006, Issue 12, p60
The article provides information on Chinese restaurateur Zhang Lan. By combining classic Sichuan food with Western-inspired settings, she redefined China's dining experience by creating South Beauty, the restaurant chain, in1991. South Beauty is among China's first restaurant chains, to have $25...
- Yo! Sushi on a roll with Intro rebrand and diverse expansion. Balmond, Sarah // Design Week;7/21/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p4
Reports on the plan of Yo! Sushi Restaurant, the Japanese restaurant chain in London, England, to relaunch its takeaway brand, Yo! To Go, with a set of revised products, packaging, menu and identities created by Intro, the company's brand guardian, as part of its expansion plan. Outline of the...
- Yardhouse: Beyond California. Bellantonio, Jennifer // Orange County Business Journal;8/30/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p25
Reports on issues related to the Irvine, California-based Yardhouse Restaurants. Plan of Yardhouse cofounder and CEO Steele Platt to open three or four stores a year for the next two years; Places being considered by Platt to open up his new restaurants; Strategies used by the company to promote...
- N.Y.'s Rosa Mexicano to expand upscale south-of-the-border brand. Duecy, Erica // Nation's Restaurant News;10/24/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 43, p8
Reports on the plan of New York-based casual fine-dining chain Rosa Mexicano to expand its operations in the U.S. Company history; Business concept; Intention of the firm to grow to 25 units in major metropolitan markets; Main attractions of the chain.
- Frank's Diner to open new North Side eatery. Worley, Andrea // Journal of Business (10756124);9/16/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 19, pA6
Reports on the plan of Frank's Diner, a popular restaurant that operates out of a refurbished old railroad car, to open a second location in Spokane, Washington. Location of the new store; Schedule of opening for the new branch; Seating capacity of the new rail-car diner.
- Cinnamon Club branches out in Devonshire Square. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/11/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4544, p6
The article reports on the plan of Cinnamon Club to develop and open Cinnamon Kitchen at the Devonshire Square in London, England. The restaurant and bar will cover a private dining room, tandoor bar and dining terrace, as well as serve modern Indian cuisine. According to Cinnamon Club managing...