China Versus the U.S
- Gina Rinehart is now world's richest woman. // Malay Mail;5/24/2012, p20
The article announces Australian iron ore magnate Gina Rinehart as the world's richest woman with an estimated fortune of 29.17 billion Australian dollars overtaking Christy Walton of Wal-Mart fame according to the 2012 Business Review Weekly Rich 200 list.
- AMERICA'S RICHEST WOMEN. // Forbes Asia;Oct2013, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p78
The article lists information on the richest businesswomen of the U.S., as ranked by the journal, which include, Christy Walton, Alice Walton, and Jacqueline Mars.
- Cash Machines. Miller, Matthew; Lee, Josephine; Sun, Steven; Brown, Erika; Burke, Monte; Coffey, Brendan; Cook, Lynn J.; Dolan, Kerry A.; Fisher, Daniel; Fitch, Stephane; Goldman, Lea; Hessel, Evan; Kemezis, Adam; Kruger, Daniel; Lang, Brent; Murphy, Victoria; Pomerantz, Dorothy; Powers, Kemp; Newcomb, Peter // Forbes Global;10/6/2003 Special Issue, Vol. 6 Issue 18, p55
Provides information on the top capital investors in the U.S. as of October 6, 2003. Abigail Johnson; Carl Icahn; George Soros; Kirk Kerkorian; Eli Broad.
- ABIGAIL JOHNSON: What Would You Do With $893 Billion? Kadlec, Daniel // Time;4/26/2004, Vol. 163 Issue 17, p81
Profiles Abigail Johnson, president of Fidelity Management & Research. Her promotion in investment operations coming from her father, Edward C. (Ned) Johnson III; Her worth as heir to the company; Success of the Fidelity technology; Her management agenda.
- Meet the billionaire who's now in line to run Fidelity someday. Scherreik, Susan // Money;Oct95, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p52
Profiles Abigail Johnson who is currently the biggest stockholder of Fidelity Investments, the biggest fund company in the United States. Transfer of 51 percent of the stocks of company's parent company, FMR Corp., to the fund's senior executives; Analysts' comment behind the move; Johnson's...
- Indian HNI Population on the Rise. // Money Today;Nov2011, p3
The article reports on the growth of the number of high net worth individuals in India by 20.8% to 1.53,000 in 2010 compared with 1.26,700 in 2009, according to the 2011 Asia-Pacific Wealth Report by Merrill Lynch Global Wealth Management and Capgemini.
- Here's a news flash: Texas is rich and getting richer. Corbin, David // Fort Worth Business Press;9/27/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 39, p26
Focuses on the number of rich people living in Texas. Counties where the rich usually reside; Sources of economic funds for the state; Other states competing against Texas in terms of the number of rich residents.
- Discos and diplomas lure China's elite. Platt, Kevin // Christian Science Monitor;10/19/99, Vol. 91 Issue 226, p1
Focuses on the activities of privileged Communist aristocrats, or taizidang, who live and educate themselves in the United States.
- Where have all the rich people gone? Korten, Tristram // New York;10/13/97, Vol. 30 Issue 39, p28
Mentions the New York City (NYC) residents that made the `Forbes' magazine list of the 400 richest people. The number that live in NYC and where.