CHINA'S 40 RICHEST
- China's 40 Richest. Flannery, Russell; Chen, Maggie; Cao, Danni; Yan, Jiang // Forbes Asia;11/10/2008, Vol. 4 Issue 19, preceeding p67
The article offers information about the 40 richest people in China. Liu Yongxing with a net worth of $3 billion is placed at the number one position. He makes his fortune from agricultural feed and aluminum. Wong Kwong Yu, placed at second position with a net worth of $2.7 billion, heads the...
- China's 'market socialism' produces - billionaires. Sanders, Sol W. // East-Asia-Intel Reports;2/8/2006, p9
The article cites the richest men and women in China. The richest man in China is Larry Rong Zhijian, head of Citic Pacific. He is followed by property owners Zhu Mengyi and Chen Lihua. Other billionaires include Robin Li, cofounder of the Chinese web search engine Baidu, and Jack Ma, whose...
- Merchant Class. Flannery, Russell; Zhu, Jackie; Chen, Maggie; Zhou, Jeff; Zhang, Glen; Shi, Grace; Liu, Raymond; Chen, Lydia; Hao, Bobby; Qi, Anita; Tu, Tracy; Qin, Ada; Mintz, Anne; Jones, Clarita; Cannestra, Natalie; Shao, Shine // Forbes Global;11/15/2004, Vol. 7 Issue 20, p50
Profiles some of the richest Chinese entrepreneurs as of 2004. Wong Kwong Yu of Gome Electrical Appliances; Lifan Group chairman Yin Mingshan; Online game pioneer Timothy Chen; Other entrepreneurs included in the top 100 and their business activities. INSET: Revolution by Block.
- China's 40 Richest. Chen, Maggie; Chuan, Jiang // Forbes Asia;11/12/2007, Vol. 3 Issue 19, p68
The article provides information on the top 40 richest people in China. China's richest person, Yung Huiyan, is worth $16.2 billion, seven times the $2.3 billion net worth of 2006 number one Wong Kwong Yu. Wong added $1.3 billion to his fortune in the past year. Half of the tycoons are new to...
- China Rich List. // Forbes Global;11/10/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 21, p90
Features several Chinese entrepreneurs included in the 2003 China Rich List. Factor attributed to the wealth growth of Xu Rongmao of the Shimao Group; Ownership stake of Timothy Chan at Softbank; Diversification efforts of Guo Guangchang of the Fosun Group.
- Follow the Money. Flannery, Russell // Forbes Asia;6/19/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 11, p16
The article discusses the financial performance of Gome Electrical Appliances. The shares of businessman Wong Kwong Yu in Gome Electrical Appliances, his main listed company, more than doubled, only to dive by a third afterward. There is a decline in the profit margins of the company in the...
- China's 40 Richest. Flannery, Russell; Chen, Maggie // Forbes Asia;Nov2010, Vol. 6 Issue 13, p78
The article lists the top 40 richest businessmen of China which include Zong Qinghou, owner of Wahaha Group Co. Ltd., Robin Li, owner of Baidu Inc., and Liang Wengen, owner of Sany Group Co.
- Other Billionaires. // Forbes Asia;Nov2010, Vol. 6 Issue 13, p85
The article lists the billionaires of China which include Huang Shaowu, chairman of Shenzhen Aisidi, Sit Kwong Lam, chairman of Brightfoil Petroleum Holdings, and Zhang Zhixiang, chairman of Jianlong Steel.
- Wealthiest People. Neufell, Danielle // njbiz;5/17/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p24
A list of the top 24 wealthiest people in New Jersey ranked according to their net worth estimate is presented, including Donald Newhouse, David Tepper and Grover Connell.