- Nine Dragons' Growth Comes from Domestic Demand. // Official Board Markets;4/4/2009, Vol. 85 Issue 14, p16
The article reports on the sales performance of Nine Dragons Paper Holding Ltd.'s paper products in China. According to Yan Cheung, chairwoman of the company, paper products have recovered, with domestic demand is driving the growth momentum. Nine Dragons represented 20% of sale in exports early...
- China's Nine Dragons Fires Back. Arzoumanian, Mark // Official Board Markets;8/13/2011, Vol. 87 Issue 33, p1
An interview with Yan Cheung, founder of containerboard producer Nine Dragons Paper Holdings Ltd. in China, is presented. Cheung claims that the company is transparent and therefore not easily affected by Standard & Poor's Corp.'s (S&P) decision to withdraw its rating. She also reveals that Nine...
- Nine Dragons Sees Profit Recovery in Q1. // Official Board Markets;7/18/2009, Vol. 85 Issue 29, p11
The article presents the statement of Yan Cheung, chairperson of the board of directors on the financial performance of China's Nine Dragons Paper (Holding) Ltd. in the first quarter of 2009. She states that the capital expenditure of the containerboard producer will be more than $219.5 million...
- Nine Dragons Founder Is Billionaire. // Official Board Markets;10/14/2006, Vol. 82 Issue 41, p11
The article reports that Zhang Yin, the founder of Nine Dragons Paper, is the first businesswoman to top in an annual list of China's wealthiest individuals. Her company listed shares on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in March 2006. She is a richest person prospered by turning recycled paper from...
- Nine Dragon's Zhang Yin Worth $4.9 Billion. // Official Board Markets;10/3/2009, Vol. 85 Issue 40, p4
The article reports that Zhang Yin, founder and chairwoman of Nine Dragons Paper Holdings Ltd., is the second richest person in China. According to the annual Hurun Rich List of the country's wealthiest, Yin, who is worth 4.9 billion U.S. dollars, lines next to founder of battery and car maker...
- Cardboard queen is world's richest self-made woman. // Asian Pacific Post;11/23/2006, p22
The article profiles Zhang Yin, the world's richest self-made woman from China. Zhang is the founder of Nine Dragons, China's largest container board producer. In the 1980s, she realized that China's demand for packaging its growing exports will grow, however, China uses straw to create...
- Nine Dragons Tests Cartonboard Unit in China. // Official Board Markets;6/23/2012, Vol. 88 Issue 25, p6
The article reports that Nine Dragons Paper Holdings Ltd. has performed mechanical tests on a new 550,000 metric tons per year cartonboard unit at its mill in Tianjin, China.
- China's Nine Dragons Keeps Growing. // Official Board Markets;5/8/2010, Vol. 86 Issue 19, p4
The article reports on the plan of Nine Dragons Paper Holdings Ltd. to build a containerboard mill in Fuijan province, China.
- Chinese Domestic Fiber Market Growing. // Official Board Markets;12/17/2011, Vol. 87 Issue 51, p11
The article reports on the statement of Cheung Yan, chairman of Nine Dragons Paper Holdings Ltd., regarding the firm's increase used of domestic recovered fiber in China.