The River Flows West
- FINANCIAL SUBSYSTEM OF ENTREPRENEURIAL POTENTIAL ASSESSMENT FOR THE FORESTRY ENTERPRISES. Myrgorodska, A. P. // Economic Annals-XXI;2013, Issue 5/6, p56
In the article the estimation of indicators which cause financial local subsystem as the precondition of forming of the generalizing integrated characteristic of enterprise potential of the forestry enterprises is made.
- BENCHMARKING FOR WOMEN ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT IN LATVIA. Zarina, Vita; Begec, Suat // Actual Problems of Economics / Aktual'ni Problemi EkonomÃ¬ki;2014, Vol. 155 Issue 5, p103
The understanding of entrepreneurship has developed significantly over the last two decades with many recognised researchers promoting the idea that business environment, though vital for entrepreneurship, provides only a part of factors influencing the formation and emergence of a new...
- NAPM-NY BCI Gains To 282.2 in April. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/3/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31875, p2
Reports on the gain in the New York Business Conditions Index in the National Association of Purchasing Management.
- South County Sees Absorption, But Falling Rents in Q2. Morrow, Andrew // Orange County Business Journal;9/6/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 36, p46
The article focuses on the business condition for the second quarter of 2010 which is characterized by absorption that has increased business activity and confidence, and a decline in rents in real estate property in South County, California.
- Prices, Indexes and Figures Influencing the Thermal-Processing Industry. // Industrial Heating;Jul2012, Vol. 80 Issue 7, p24
The article lists the business trends influencing the thermal-processing industry including prices, economic indexes and contracts.
- Hi Neighbor. // Fairfield County Business Journal;2/7/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p11
Focuses on the market performance of several business firms in Westchester County, New York. Additional business and professional groups to the New Crowne Plaza; Visit of the business council to the state's Capitol in Albany; Launch of Altheus fitness center's new Cycling and Endurance Center.
- Get It To Go. // Dairy Foods;Jun2009, Vol. 110 Issue 6, p30
The article reports on the growth in sale of ready-to-drink coffee in the U.S. The Information Resource Inc., a Chicago-based market research firm, reveals that quarterly sales of ready-to-drink coffee is settled at $3 million ending December 2008, from $2.8 million in September 2007. Meanwhile,...
- N.Y. BCI Soars To 29.0 in June. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/16/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32404, p2
The article reports on the status of the general business conditions index (BCI) in New York in June 2006. According to the Empire State Manufacturing Survey of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, general BCI increased to 29.0 in June 2006 from 12.9 in May 2006. Economists polled by the...
- Market Forecasts. // Hotel & Motel Management;9/19/2005, Vol. 220 Issue 16, p66
Provides information of indicators for the hospitality industry in the U.S. in 2005. Number of hotel openings; Detection of fewer hotel openings during the year; Identification of four largest markets.