Penguin Group, RH on Top of NYT Paperback Fiction List
- Mix of Old and New on NYT's Paperback Nonfiction List. // Book Publishing Report;9/25/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 37, p6
A list of publishing company and its bestsellers paperback nonfiction in 2006. The number one in the list is Random House Inc. This publishing is followed by Penguin Group USA Inc. and Simon & Schuster Inc. Data is given for the number of weeks listed in the "New York Times" and title of books...
- Random House, Penguin Leading Paperback Fiction Category. // Book Publishing Report;11/29/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 46, p7
Presents the ranking of various U.S. book publishers based on the bestseller list for paperback fiction of the "New York Times." Position of Random House Inc. in the bestseller list; Number of Penguin Group USA Inc.'s book titles on the paperback fiction list; Place of Simon & Schuster Inc. in...
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS Paperback Nonfiction. // Book Publishing Report;8/25/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p7
Presents a chart depicting the ranking of bestseller scorecard of the publishers for nonfiction paperback as of August 2003. Number of book titles published by Random House Inc.: Rank of Simon & Schuster Inc. in the list; Total number of weeks for including the books published by Penguin Group USA.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TOP 10 PUBLISHERS Paperback Nonfiction Year-To-Date, 2003. // Book Publishing Report;11/17/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 44, p8
Presents a chart depicting the top ten publishers as provided in the "New York Times" bestseller score board as of 2003. Business address of Random House; Length of weeks that Simon & Schuster stayed in the chart; Number of titles that Penguin Group USA has.
- NYT Paperback Fiction List Features Host Of New Titles. // Book Publishing Report;10/18/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p7
Reports on the results of the paperback fiction bestseller list of "New York Times." Rank of the publisher Random House Inc. in the list; Total number of titles from Penguin Group USA Inc.; List of books published by Simon & Schuster Inc.
- Older Titles Still Ruling Paperback Nonfiction Category. // Book Publishing Report;12/13/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 48, p7
This article reports on several publishers of the U.S. Titles that have been published months or even years ago are still dominating the December 12, 2004 New York Times paperback nonfiction list, with few new titles in top 10. Random House Inc. is the number 1 paperback nonfiction publisher,...
- Penguin Leads Paperback Fiction List; Random House Close Second. // Book Publishing Report;5/8/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 18, p7
The article reports on developments in the publishing industry in the U.S. Penguin Group USA Inc. has led the paperback fiction category with its "Kite Runner." Random House Inc. is on the top of the list with the publication of "The Da Vince Code," by Dan Brown. Simon & Schuster Inc. places...
- Random House, Penguin Group Nearly Deadlocked on List. // Book Publishing Report;8/7/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 30, p7
The article reports on the scorecard of publishers based on the success of their published books in the U.S. Random House Inc. has 21 titles that lasted for 90 weeks, headed by "Godless," by Ann Coulter. Penguin Group USA Inc. has 18 of its books that topped for 87 weeks with "Conservatives...
- Random House Controls NYT Paperback Nonfiction List. // Book Publishing Report;12/18/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 49, p7
The article provides information on several paperback nonfiction published by various publishers which have been in the newspaper " The New York Times" paperback nonfiction list. Random House Inc. has 19 titles that have been on the list for 222 weeks. Penguin Group USA Inc. has 12 titles that...