Financial Briefs ï¿½
- Blackboard, eCollege Grow Revenue in Q1, but Blackboard Breaks Margin Trends with Op. Loss. // Educational Marketer;6/5/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 16, p1
The article reports on the financial performances of two companies, course management provider Blackboard Inc. and teaching platform provider eCollege.Com Inc., in the U.S. in the first quarter of 2006. Blackboard's revenue increased to 37.7 million dollars, up 21.9 percent from the same period...
- eCollege.com Plans To Reach Profitability In 2001, A Year Early. // Educational Marketer;12/18/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 36, p5
Reports on the plans of eCollege.com to reach profitability in 2001 rather than in 2002, according to chief executive officer Oakleigh Thorne.
- eCollege.com Drops 2001 Revenue Projections, Aims At Campus Market. // Educational Marketer;01/15/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p6
Reports on the revenue-growth expectations of eCollege.com for 2001.
- On Q4 Revenue Gains, Lower Losses, ECollege.com Predicts Profitability. // Educational Marketer;02/19/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p6
Predicts the profitability of ECollege.com, the electronic-learning software and services company for the fourth quarter of 1999.
- Financial Briefs... // Educational Marketer;5/14/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 14, p8
Reports the revenue of the higher education provider ECollege in Denver, Colorado.
- eCollege E-Learning Revenue Climbs 25.6% in 2006. // Educational Marketer;3/19/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p4
The article reports on the financial performance of electronic learning teaching platform provider eCollege in Chicago, Illinois in 2006. The company experienced continued revenue increase and gained 25.6 percent to $52.1 million revenue during the year. The increase in revenue is attributed to...
- K-12 Supplemental, Higher Education E-Learning Shows Improvement In First Half Of 2004. // Educational Marketer;8/16/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 24, p1
Reports on the financial results of educational publishing companies in the U.S. as of the first semester of 2004. Factors augmenting the profit growth of eCollege.com; Decline in the revenue incurred by Reed Elsevier PLC; Total profit generated by Haights Cross Communications Inc.
- Financial Briefs... // Educational Marketer;5/10/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 14, p7
The article presents information on financial news of various firms. The first quarter revenue at e-learning platform provider eCollege Co. in Denver has increased 193% to 19.6 million dollars, including the 11.4 million dollar contribution from enrollment marketing firm Datamark, acquired in...
- Student Enrollment Increases Power eCollege Revenue Growth In 2004. // Educational Marketer;3/21/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p4
Reports on the increase in the revenue of eLearning division of eCollege Co. in the U.S. Factor that contributes to the revenue growth of eCollege; Marketing focus of eCollege.