Investment in Printing Tools Helps Boost Courier's K-12 Market Share
- Second Half Rally Carries Courier. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;11/15/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 46, p10
Reports on the corporate profits posted by Courier Corp. for the second half of 2004. Percentage increase in the sales of the book manufacturing segment and the publishing group; Benefits of the four-color press installed by the company; Revenue of the publishing group.
- Courier Corp. Reports Increases In Revenues, Net Income for 2nd Qtr. // Educational Marketer;05/08/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p7
Reports on Courier Corp.'s net income and revenues for the second quarter of fiscal 2000.
- Earnings Rise, Sales Fall at Courier Corp. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;4/29/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 17, p17
Reports on the increase in earnings and the decrease in sales of Courier Corp. in the second quarter ended March 30, 2002. Factors which contributed to higher earnings; Breakdown of sales figures; Revenues from manufacturing.
- Colorful Period for Courier. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;1/31/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 5, p16
Reports on the financial performance of publisher Courier Corp. for the first quarter ended December 25, 2004. Increase in revenue due to a demand for four-color textbooks; Increase in earnings; Increase in the sales in its book manufacturing segment; Increase in revenue in its publishing division.
- Profits Rise on Small Revenue Increase at Courier. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;11/17/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 46, p7
Deals with the increase in the income from continuing operations reported by Courier Corp. in the fiscal year that ended September 27, 2003. Factor contributing to the improvement in earnings; Scope of Courier's year-end results; Financial performance of Courier's Dover Publications subsidiary;...
- Earnings Jump on Small Sales Gain at Courier. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;4/28/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 17, p10
Reports on the increase in the total revenue of Courier Corp. for the second quarter ended March 29, 2003. Factors that contribute to the revenue increase; Rise in the book manufacturing group; Sales in the publishing segment Dover Publications.
- Courier's Q2 Is Soft; Outlook Is Stronger. // Educational Marketer;5/7/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p6
The article reports on the projection of the financial performance of Courier Corp. in North Chelmsford, Massachusetts. It mentions that the company is projecting revenue growth for the fiscal 2012 driven by the education segment. It notes that the second quarter revenue for the Book...
- Financial Briefs ... // Educational Marketer;2/21/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p7
Presents updates related to the publishing industry in the U.S. Increase in the revenue of Courier Corp. in the first quarter of 2005; Profit generated by School Specialty Inc.; Move of Banta Corp. to sell Banta Healthcare Group to an affiliate of Fidelity Capital Investors.
- Princeton Review And Primedia Profits Up In Q1 Corporate-Wide. // Electronic Education Report;5/14/2004, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p6
Princeton Review Inc.'s revenue increased by 29% in the first quarter of 2004. Operating profit increased by 18.4% in the same period. Test Preparation Services continues to be the company's major business while K-12 Services is considered the fastest growing unit. Sales more than doubled in the...