- Perioperative CNS Outcomes: Management, Metabolism, and Monitoring. Murkin, John M. // Seminars in Cardiothoracic & Vascular Anesthesia;Jun2006, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p123
The article introduces various papers published within the issue including one perioperative brain injury in cardiac surgical patients, and another on the potentially detrimental role of perioperative hyperglycemia in prothrombotic conditions.
- Foreword. Michael Mu Huo Teng // Interventional Neuroradiology;2008, Vol. 14 Issue Supp2, p3
A foreword to November 2008 issue of the journal "International Neuroradiology" is presented.
- In this Issue. // Clinical Autonomic Research;Dec2005, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p359
The article discusses various articles published in the December 2005 issue of the journal "Clinical Autonomic Research," including articles on electrogastrography, on the loss of circadian gastric autonomic rhythms in multiple system atrophy and on cardiovascular and cerebrovascular control...
- Preface. Cristian, Adrian // Medical Management of Adults with Neurologic Disabilities;2009, preceding p1
A preface for the book "Medical Management of Adults With Neurologic Disabilities" is presented.
- Neuropathology series. Shankar, S. K. // Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology;Apr2007, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p68
The article introduces a series of articles on neuropathology.
- News in neuro-oncology: improvement of the treatment of glioblastoma and a new clinically important paraneoplastic syndrome. Strupp, Michael // Journal of Neurology;Mar2007, Vol. 254 Issue 3, p406
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one about the role of cyclosporin A in inhibiting the invasion promoting effect of microglia on glioblastoma cells and another one about the synergistic antiglioma effect of radiotherapy and enzastaurin.
- Inflicted Childhood Neurotrauma: New Name and New Information. Wagner, Rudolph S. // Journal of Pediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus;Mar/Apr2004, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p79
Discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Forbes et al. on inflicted childhood neurotrauma.
- Retrobulbar haemodynamics in non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy. Feke, G. T. // British Journal of Ophthalmology;Nov2006, Vol. 90 Issue 11, p1334
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, by Kaup and colleagues on the results relating to blood flow dynamics in the opthalmic artery, the nasal and temporal short posterior ciliary arteries and the central retinal artery in patients in the acute stage for non-arteritic...
- Editor's Introduction. Slay, Ben // Problems of Economic Transition;Jan2006, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one about Tajikistan's need for regional cooperation and another one about obstacles to regional integration.