- Capitalizing on the New Economic$ The Nurse Executive as a Catalyst for Action. // Nursing Economic$;Jul/Aug87, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p192
This article presents information on the 4th Annual Conference of the journal "Nursing Economics," to be held in J.W. Marriott Hotel in Washington D.C. on October 22-24, 1987. The theme of the conference is Capitalizing on the New Economics The Nurse Executive as a Catalyst for Action....
- Clinical nursing rounds, part 4: teaching rounds for nurses. Close, Ann; Castledine, George // British Journal of Nursing;10/13/2005, Vol. 14 Issue 18, p982
Clinical rounds are being introduced in the Dudley Group of Hospitals to improve patient care, involve patients and improve communication. There are four types of rounds. Matrons rounds. Nurse Management Rounds, Patient Comfort rounds and Teaching rounds. This article describes Teaching rounds...
- Conferences. // Nursing Management - UK;Oct2006, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p36
The article presents a calendar of conferences in the British health care sector in November 2006. A Practical Guide to Delivering on Essence of Care will be held on November 7. A conference entitled Discharge Planning, Continuing Care, Commissioning! The Way Forward? will be held on November...
- Changing Players, Rules, & Boundaries in the Health-Care Arena. // Nursing Economic$;May/Jun86, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p147
No abstract available.
- 12th Annual Conference - March 8-10, 1996 - Washington DC. Managing Change: How Well Are We Doing? How Can We Do Better? // Nursing Economic$;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p62
The article focuses on 12th Annual Nursing Economic$ Conference that will be held between March 8, 1996 and March 10, 1996 in Washington, D.C. It will focus on the key issues facing nurse executives, nurse managers, health care administrators and nurse entrepreneurs in this changing health care...
- Florida Organization of Nurse Executives Upcoming 2012-2013 Conferences...Save the Dates!! // Florida Nurse;Sep2012, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p13
The article offers information on the Florida Organization of Nurse Executives (FONE) upcoming 2012-2013 Conferences including the Fall Conference to be held November 8-9, 2012 at Wyndham, Lake Buena Vista-Disney, and the Summer Conference to be held June 13-14, 2013.
- More nurses should own their own practices. Som, Rita // Independent Nurse;Oct2014, p18
No abstract available.
- 10th Annual Conference. // Nursing Economic$;Mar/Apr93, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p113
The article announces the 10th annual conference to be held in November 1993, at Grand Hyatt Washington, Washington D.C., by the journal Nursing Economics. The highlights will be surviving and winning in managed care, real success stories from poster presenters, and new roles for nurse...
- Changing Players, Rules, & Boundaries in the Health-Care Arena. Mitchell, Karen // Nursing Economic$;May/Jun86, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p147
Because of the increasing opportunities open to women in financially lucrative professions, nursing may feel as an attractive career. Yet at the same time nurses are looking for greater personal fulfillment in their jobs, the tightening health-care economy is offering fewer resources and...