Play the Asian Boom
- My Take on Tech. Rekenthaler, John // Money;Sep2001, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p40A
Discusses the state of technology stocks in the United States, and the question of when stocks will improve. Discussion of market indicators including investor sentiment, business, relative value, and price history, and view that tech stocks fail on all four accounts; Outlook for economic recovery.
- Celtic tiger earns its stripes. Harcourt, Tim // BRW;4/12/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 14, p14
The article discusses the four factors behind the economic success of Ireland. They include: investment in schooling and computer education, development of strong links between commerce and education, high percentage of exports in medium-sized businesses and continued expansion of foreign direct...
- Multi-Stage Valuation for Start-Up High Tech Projects and Companies. van de Schootbrugge, Egbert; Wong, K. Matthew // Journal of Accounting & Finance (2158-3625);2013, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p45
Economic growth is propelled by new technology developments. However, valuating early stage high tech development projects or companies is a very demanding task. In order to decide whether to fund a high tech development project or not, whether to sell or buy shares at a certain price, or to set...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TECHNOLOGY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/21/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 11, p50
Presents several charts depicting the stocks of various high technology firms in the U.S.
- MORE VALUABLE THAN CASH. Ong-Siong, Jeff; Cleland, Steve // Siliconindia;Oct2000, Vol. 4 Issue 10, p90
Focuses on the importance of equities for high technology companies. High technology firms' utilization of equities to buy services; Need of industry players to utilize such business currency with discretion; Guidelines for startup high technology companies when planning to finance growth with...
- SI TECH 20. // Siliconindia;Aug2001, Vol. 5 Issue 8, p90
Reports on the stock performance of the top publicly-traded technology companies in India and the United States. Percentage change in stock prices; Price-earnings ratio; 52-week highs and lows in terms of stock prices.
- Tech Stocks Have Surged During Recent Marekt Upswing. Simons, Andrew // Orange County Business Journal;6/16/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p4
Reports on the performance of Orange County, California technology stocks. Stock index gains of technology companies; Overview on the recovery of the Orange County technology companies; Performance of the semiconductor industry.
- It's always possible to find another sucker. // Crain's New York Business;11/16/98, Vol. 14 Issue 46, p56
Focuses on the decline in the stock market value of New York City's Silicon Alley companies. Danger of giving high valuations to new media companies losing millions of dollars a year; Case of NetLive Communications Inc.
- Grab your Budweiser, chips and click on a wedding. Ferguson, Kevin // Las Vegas Business Press;03/27/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p14
No abstract available.