- Have 1 of your 5 A DAY the brighter way! // Vending International;Apr2007, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p21
The article evaluates the So Fruity stock design PET clear plastic cups from Solo Cup Europe.
- Companies develop first compostable paperboard. // Resource Recycling;Sep2006, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p8
The article reports that Cereplast Inc., MeadWestvaco Corp. and Solo Cup Co. in the U.S. have announced the development of a fully renewable and compostable extrusion-coated paperboard product that can be manufactured into cups. It was stated that this is the first product of its kind to receive...
- SOLO 24-OZ. PAPER HOT CUP. // Restaurant Business;4/1/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 6, p40
The Solo Cup Co. is introducing a paper cup to complete its hot cup portfolio. Sizes include 10-, 12-, 16-, and 20-oz. All sizes have the same rim diameter so that one lid fits all cups.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Convenience Store News;Jun2012, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p22
The article offers brief information on several commercial products including the MADE Half & Half beverage from Made Drinks Co., the Ritz Crackerfuls cracker sandwich from Kraft Foods Inc., and the Trophy Plus cup from Solo Cup Co.
- Spill Saver. Lukas, Paul // Fast Company;Jan2005, Issue 90, p27
This article provides information on the development of the Travel Plus disposable coffee-cup reclosable lid from Solo Cup Co. You are walking along with a cup of take-out coffee when someone bumps into you, or you stumble ever so slightly over a sidewalk crack. And now there is coffee stain on...
- Solo Cup slips out of Hulseman family's hands. Tita, Bob // Plastics News;1/15/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 46, p12
The article reports that the Hulseman family, which founded Solo Cup Co. in the 1930s, relinquished control of the Highland Park, Illinois, thermoformer and injection molder last month after three years of losses stemming from the acquisition of Sweetheart Cup Co. Solo's private-equity partner...
- Solo shutting 3 area plants. Tita, Bob // Crain's Chicago Business;9/20/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 38, p3
This article focuses on developments in several business firms. Solo Cup Co., moving swiftly to reduce overcapacity in the wake of its $800-million acquisition of rival Sweetheart Cup Co., will close three Chicago-area plants by early next year. Highland Park-based Solo's plans for a new...
- DATAMONITOR: Solo Cup Company. // Solo Cup Company SWOT Analysis;Nov2011, p1
A company profile of Solo Cup Co., one of the leading producer and marketer of single use products that offers disposable cups, lids, food containers, plates, bowls, portion cups, cutlery and straws, is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including contact...
- Well-Equipped show room. // Food Management;Jan2004, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p70
Features equipment and supplies for the food industry. Coffee brewing system developed by Bunn-O-Matic Corp.; Paper hot cups and matching lids from Solo Cup Co.; Coldfest Food Pans designed by Cambro Manufacturing Co.