India's 40 Richest
- India's 40 Richest. Karmali, Naazneen; Krishnakumar, C. N.; Atal, Maha; Pendleton, Devon // Forbes Asia;11/24/2008, Vol. 4 Issue 20, p51
The article presents information on the 40 richest people of India. Mukesh Ambani has been ranked as the richest man in India with asssets of $20.8 billion. Lakshmi Mittal ranked second joined Goldman Sachs & Co. as one of its board members. Anil Ambani ranked third plans to merge his Reliance...
- India has four of world's top eight billionaires. Sanders, Sol W. // East-Asia-Intel Reports;3/13/2008, p7
The article reports that there are now four Indians among the eight top billionaires listed in Forbes' roll call of the world's richest. They include non-resident Indian and steel baron Lakshmi Mittal, Reliance Industries Ltd. chairman Mukesh Ambani, followed by his younger brother, Anil Ambani,...
- India's 40 Richest. Karmali, Naazneen; Kumar, C. N. Krishna; Vorasarun, Chaniga; Miller, Matthew // Forbes Asia;11/26/2007, Vol. 3 Issue 20, p52
The article presents information on the 40 richest people in India in 2007. The four richest Indians are worth an astonishing $180 billion. Steel tycoon Lakshmi Mittal, who lives in London, England is No. 1 again, worth $51 billion, but Mukesh Ambani, whose Reliance Industries is India's most...
- India billionairing rapidly. Sanders, Sol W. // East-Asia-Intel Reports;3/15/2006, p11
This article features several businessmen in India who were listed on Forbes magazine's annual list of billionaires for 2006. Included in the list are Laxmi Mittal, head of the world's biggest steelmaker, with a fortune at $23.5 billion, Tulsi Tanti who owns Asia's largest wind farm, liquor...
- India's 40 Richest. Karmali, Naazneen; Kroll, Luisa; Raghunathan, Anuradha // Forbes Asia;11/30/2009, Vol. 5 Issue 18, p41
The article offers information on India's 40 richest men and informs that an economy which is growing at more than 6% boosted the top 40 richest man's net worth to 229 billion dollars, up from 139 billion dollars a year ago. It is mentioned that this year Mukesh Ambani is again at the number one...
- India will have highest number of billionaires in next ten years. // Siliconindia;May2008, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p10
The article focuses on the poll made by the magazine "Forbes" which reflects that in 2017, India will have the highest number of billionaires. The country was ranked fourth place in the world's population of billionaires that includes business magnates Lakshmi Mittal, Mukesh Ambani, Anil Ambani,...
- Lakshmi Mittal Named Most Powerful Asian in UK. // India -- West;12/2/2011, Vol. 37 Issue 2, pB12
The article reports that steel tycoon and billionaire Lakshmi Mittal has been listed as the most powerful Asian in Great Britain.
- Lakshmi Mittal Remains 1st on U.K.'s Richest List. // India -- West;4/30/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 23, pB13
The article reports that Indian steel magnate Lakshmi Mittal remain at the top of Sunday Times' 2010 richest list of Great Britain.
- Mukesh Ambani Richest Indian, Anil Biggest Loser. FOY, HENRY // News India Times;11/04/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 44, p8
The article focuses on Reliance Industries Ltd.'s chairman Mukesh Ambani as India's richest man with his younger brother Anil Ambani as worst performer in the Mumbai, India's bourse for 2011, according to the Forbes magazine.