The Happy Builder
- MAULED IN THE MALDIVES. // Business Today;1/20/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p30
The article presents information on Grandhi Mallikarjuna Rao, chairman of the company GMR Group, who is the first businessmen in India to enter into the airport infrastructure sector. It informs that Rao bagged the contract to build a new airport in Hyderabad, India under the...
- Airport plans to award $17 million in work. Read, Paul // Journal of Business (10756124);4/4/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 8, pA5
Reports the plans of the Spokane International Airport to seek bids for various projects in Washington. Construction of cargo aprons; Formation of access roads; Allocation of budget.
- Bids Go in for Sparta's FBO. Vines, Mike // Aviation Week & Space Technology;7/2/2001 Supplement, Vol. 155 Issue 1, p30
Focuses on the bidding for the FBO of Athens International Airport in Greece. Reaction of Kyriakos Papathanassiou, project manager of Sparta FBO regarding the disclosure of the bidders; Enumeration of the bidders; Information regarding the contract of the winning bidder.
- Sofia airport upgrade. // International Construction;Mar1999, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p6
Discloses Bulgaria's plan to call a tender in the middle of 1999 for the upgrade of Sofia's airport. Stages of the rebuilding efforts; Banks tapped to provide loans for the project.
- Metropolitan Airports Commission (MAC): Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport: Notice of Call for Bids on Terminal 2-Humphrey - Purple Core Retrofit. // Minnesota State Register;5/5/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 45, p1469
The article offers information on the notice of calls for bids for Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, Minnesota issued by the Metropolitan Airports Commission (MAC) as of May 2014 which provides information on bid security, bidding documents requirement and targeted group business.
- Metropolitan Airports Commission (MAC): Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport: Notice of Call for Bids for 2014 Miscellaneous Construction. // Minnesota State Register;5/5/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 45, p1469
The article offers information on the notice of calls for bids for Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, Minnesota issued by the Metropolitan Airports Commission (MAC) as of May 2014 which provides information on miscellaneous construction at the airport.
- Philadelphia is looking for a few good FBOs. Gilbert, Gordon A. // Business & Commercial Aviation;Jul98, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p28
Reports that the city of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, is asking for bids relating to the development of FBO facilities at the Philadelphia International Airport and Northeast Philadelphia Airport. Names of two facilities that would be submitting bids.
- UAE. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/26/1996, Vol. 40 Issue 30, p22
Reports on the submission of consultancy bids by the international firms for the expansion of airport facilities at Al-Ain in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Bidders; Details of the contract.
- UAE. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/24/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p28
Reports on the expected bidding for contracts involving the Dubai International Airport expansion in the United Arab Emirates. Includes the contract to build a Federal Express facility; Construction of the south concourse apron and the tunnel connecting to concourse building to the terminal;...