- Swap your unwanted frequent-flier miles online. // Inc.;Feb2010, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p40
The article reviews the loyalty program management Web site Global Points Exchange on Points.com.
- WEBWISE. Scott, Richard // Money (Australia Edition);Nov2009, Issue 118, p14
The article reviews the web site www.perkler.com, which offer assistance in managing loyalty programs and their benefits.
- Driving Loyalty. Reid, Keith // National Petroleum News;Apr2013, Vol. 105 Issue 3, p4
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including customer loyalty programs, retailing and database marketing.
- Boxerjam Gets into Rewards Game. Cheng, Kipp // Brandweek;03/06/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p38
Presents information on the proprietary member awards program to be launched by Boxerjam.com, a provider of online games and puzzles for the casual gamer, in March 2000. Partners of Boxerjam in the program; Gameshows and puzzles featured in Boxerjam for women gamers; How the program will be...
- Web site can give you what you're due. Cota, Jim // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 20, p50
Features web site Upromise.Com. Identification of the web site as a loyalty program; Features of the service provided by the site; Effectiveness of the site.
- Nectar Feeds Sainsbury's Segmentation Efforts. Levey, Richard H. // Direct;Apr2003, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p53
Focuses on Nectar, a points-based program of British grocery chain Sainsbury's that fed customer demographic shopping cart data into a corporatewide database. Details of the operation of the program; Advantages of the program.
- Interbrew plans Draught Bass loyalty scheme. // Precision Marketing;5/7/2004, Vol. 16 Issue 27, p3
Reports on the launching of customer loyalty program by Interbrew SA in Great Britain. Promotion of sales of premium ale Draught Bass; Development of a database; Facilitation of telemarketing and mail drives.
- VARTOTOJÅ² LOJALUMO LYGIÅ² IDENTIFIKAVIMAS VERSLAS-VERSLUI RINKOJE SANTYKIÅ² RINKODAROS KONTEKSTE. Žvirelienė, Renata; Kvedaras, Modestas // Management Theory & Studies for Rural Business & Infrastructure ;2011, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p172
Transformation processes occurring in business pose new requirements to companies when attracting customers and building their loyalty, thus encouraging to search for opportunities to apply new business concepts. Taking this into account, a scientific problem becomes evident, which is elaborated...
- Red Lobster to Upgrade Loyalty Program. Viveiros, Beth Negus // Direct;Jul2004, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p10
Discusses the plan of restaurant chain Red Lobster to enhance its Overboard Club, an online loyalty club program, to allow members to record purchases online and earn rewards. Service provided by Blue Hornet to Red Lobster; Average customers of Red Lobster; Challenge faced by Red Lobsters in...