Aerospace Product and Parts Manufacturing
- A Note on Average Hourly Earnings in Aircraft (SIC 3721) and Guided Missiles and Space Vehicles.... // Employment & Earnings;Sep96, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p114
Focuses on the average hourly earnings series for production workers in aircraft manufacturing, guided missiles and space vehicles manufacturing in the United States. Labor costs in contracts between aerospace companies and customers; Account of traditional wage rate changes; Details on...
- A THEORETICAL MODEL OF THE EMPLOYMENT IMPACTS OF DEFENSE CONTRACTS AND PRIVATE ORDERS, WITH EMPIRICAL APPLICATIONS TO THE AIRCRAFT INDUSTRY. Franz, Wolfgang W. // American Economist;Spring71, Vol. 15 Issue 1
Presents a theoretical model of the employment impacts of defense contracts and private orders, with empirical applications to the aircraft industry. Theoretical relationships between orders and production worker employment; Length of the lag distribution between the receipt of a contract and...
- A note on average hourly earnings in aircraft (SIC 3721) and guided missiles and space vehicles... // Employment & Earnings;Nov97, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p114
Presents a statement on the average hourly earnings series for production workers in aircraft manufacturing and guided missiles, and space vehicles manufacturing in the United States. Statistics representing earnings.
- Aviation Technology Center leads to economic development. Shankle, Greta // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/5/94, Vol. 15 Issue 23, p4A
Focuses on the role of the Aviation Technology Center at the Indianapolis International Airport in Indiana's economic and corporate development. Use of center as a training ground for airplane mechanics certified by the Federal Aviation Administration; Indianapolis Airport Authority's push for...
- Who's where. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;1/24/1994, Vol. 140 Issue 4, p11
Reports on the appointment of executives in the aviation industry. Roger Vignelles as chairman of Societe Europeenne de Propulsion; David Crow as senior vice president of Pratt & Whitney; Claude Terrazzoni as chief executive officer of Aerospatiale.
- Aircraft maintenance now stuck on a higher plane. // Professional Engineering;02/11/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p38
Highlights the modification of a system designed to arrest the fall of personnel working on aircraft. Aims of the modification; Information on safety fall arrest lines.
- Who's where. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;3/13/1995, Vol. 142 Issue 11, p13
Presents professional movements in the aviation industry of the United States as of March 13, 1995. Naming of Minoru S. Araki as president of Lockheed Missiles & Space Co.; Naming of Burlie A. Brunson as vice-president for Washington operations of Lockheed Sanders; Promotion of Britt Hoskins to...
- New maintenance school benefits Chinese workers. Mecham, Michael // Aviation Week & Space Technology;11/15/1993, Vol. 139 Issue 20, p41
Reports on the opening of the Aircraft Apprentice Training Center at the Aircraft Maintenance and Engineering Corp. in Beijing, China. Aircraft overhaul and maintenance; German trade visit to China by Chancellor Helmut Kohl in November 1993; Training of technicians.
- Comments on medical certification revision are due. Gilbert, Gordon A. // Business & Commercial Aviation;Feb95, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p13
Informs about the Federal Aviation Administration's comments on revisions in airman medical standards and certification procedures due on February 21, 1995.