PEOPLE ON THE MOVE
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. // ICIS Chemical Business;5/4/2009, Vol. 275 Issue 18, p33
The article announces the career changes of several executives related to the chemical industry including the appointment of Michael Kanan as the vice president and corporate controller for Sigma-Aldrich Corp., the appointment of Bill Harvey as director of logistics engineering for ChemLogix,...
- Upstream alchemists. // European Chemical News;11/22/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2125, Special Section p2
Focuses on the performance of fine chemical firms as of November 2004. Increase in sales of fine chemicals in Asia; Efforts of European companies in investing in fine chemical markets; Information on SAFC Specialties launched by U.S.-based Sigma-Aldrich; Focus of SAFC.
- Sigma-Aldrich Builds Its Position In the Life Sciences Arena. Van Arnum, Patricia // Chemical Market Reporter;06/19/2000, Vol. 257 Issue 25, p15
Unveils the strategy of Sigma-Aldrich Corp. in achieving annual internal growth by 2001. Two critical moves made by David Harvey in a month of becoming head of Sigma-Aldrich; Company's investments in the life sciences unit; Sigma-Aldrich's manufacturing facility in Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin.
- THE CV. Beacham, Will // European Chemical News;6/2/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2055, p23
Features Helen Marson, operations process safety engineer at Air Products and Chemicals company. Motivation led to Marson to consider a career within the chemical industry; Duties of Marson at Air Products.
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. Robinson, Simon // ICIS Chemical Business;3/27/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 12, p5
The article reports on career developments involving employees and executives in the chemical industry in the U.S. as of March 27, 2006. Evert Henkes has been elected to the board of directors of Air Products. Andreas Kreimeyer has been appointed to be the chairman of the supervisory board of...
- All aboard! Chang, Joseph; Brice, Andy; Beacham, Will // ICIS Chemical Business;11/16/2009, Vol. 276 Issue 18, p18
The article focuses on the efforts of chemical companies to promote science and technology among students in their school lives to help them make careers in this industry. The Western chemical industry is facing competitive pressures from developing nations. Air Products & Chemicals Inc....
- Gazprom plans three petrochemical projects in Russia. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;3/16/1994, Vol. 154 Issue 10, p17
Reports on Gazprom's development of petrochemical projects in Russia. Locations of the ethylene and polyethylene units and the methanol plant; BASF as likely joint venture partner of company.
- Air Products Announces Leadership Changes. Berrigan, Edmund // Chemical Week;11/22/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 39, p51
The article reports on executive appointments at Air Products. George G. Bitto has been named vice president and treasurer at the company. Bitto succeeds Laurie K. Stewart, who has been named vice president and controller for the Tonnage Gases, Equipment and Energy Division of Air Products....
- CHEMICAL COMPOUNDS DATABASE. // Journal of Analytical Toxicology;Sep2005, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p11A
Reviews the Chemicals Available for Purchase software, a database of chemical compounds and chemical suppliers combined with search technologies developed by Sigma-Aldrich.