20 YEARS AGO
- Methanol JV signed. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/2/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p15
Reports on the plan to build a methanol plant in Sohar, Israel in 2004. Owner of the plant; Oil companies that venture in the project; Cost of the project; Role of Proman in the construction of the plant.
- Syndication closed on Sohar IWPP debt. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/5/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 45, p26
Reports on the closing of the debt package for the independent water and power project in Sohar, Israel in July 2005. Amount allotted for commercial loan and for equity bridge; Overview of the commercial debt structure; Banks participating in the sub-underwriting phase of the deal; Coverage of...
- Total has received a firm offer from Borealis for its majority interest in Belgium's Rosier S.A. // World Energy News;2/7/2013, p9
The article reports on international provider of chemical solutions Borealis' offer for its full interest in Belgium's Rosier S.A. to Total.
- Borealis Posts Loss in 4Q. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;03/05/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 10, p6
Reports on the revenue loss posted by Borealis, a European polyolefin producer, in the fourth quarter of 2000. Reason for the revenue loss; Pre-tax loss; Sales during the quarter.
- Borealis closing Hamburg plant. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jun99, Vol. 226 Issue 6, p12
Reports on Borealis Group's plan to close its petrochemical facility in Hamburg, Germany. Reasons for the company's decision.
- The Two Zoharic Versions of the Legend of The Tanna and the Deadman. Weiss, Judith // Tarbiz;jul-sep2009, Vol. 78 Issue 4, p521
The Tanna and the Deadman is a renowned Jewish legend of which we have many renderings, in the Midrashic literature as well as in later sources. The present article focuses on the analysis of two versions of this legend which appear in the Zohar and which were not adequately dealt with in the...
- Europe in Brief. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;06/05/2000, Vol. 257 Issue 23, p5
Presents news briefs related to the chemical industry in Europe as of June 5, 2000. Operation of Borealis' polypropylene plant using Borstar process technology; Decision of the Finnish government to dispose of its stake in Kemira company.
- europe In Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;6/11/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 24, p5
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry in Europe as of June 11, 2001. Agreement of Borealis with the polymer technology laboratory of Abo Akademi University for the development of catalysts and polyolefin grades; Closure of Kemira's fertilizer granulation facility in Denmark.
- OMV and Borealis Consider Petchems Expansions in Austria. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;4/26/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 17, p21
Reveals the plans of OMV company and Borealis company to expand their petrochemical business operations in Austria. Study commissioned by the companies for the expansion of their plant capacities; Information on products manufactured by the companies.