- BASF-YPC Project Starts Commercial Production. // China Chemical Reporter;7/16/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 20, p14
Reports that BASF-YPC Co. Ltd announced that the BASF-YPC integrated project has successfully started commercial production in Jiangsu Sheng, China. Production capacity of the plant; Chemicals that the plant will produce; Cost of the plant construction.
- Plastics & coatings: Market brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/18/96, Vol. 250 Issue 21, p24
Reports on Cook Composites & Polymers' plan to increase gel coats prices.
- Reverse printed LDPE extrusion coating on 2 sides of HDPE woven sacks. Desai, Poorvi // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Aug2010, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p23
The article discusses the development of novel end-uses for low density polyethylene (LDPE) extrusion coating for the benefit of entrepreneurs in the plastics and chemicals industry. The potential of applying LDPE extrusion coating on the sides of high density polyethylene (HDPE) woven sacks...
- BASF-YPC considering C2 expansion. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;1/10/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 474, p19
Reports on the business plans of joint venture BASF-YPC regarding its petroleum refineries and chemical plants in Nanjing, Jiangsu in China. Expansion of the industrial capacity of a proposed cracker project and its low-density polyethylene plant; Reconsideration of its decision to recycle its...
- BASF-YPC Starts up First Chemical Plant. // China Chemical Reporter;1/6/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p11
Reports on the success in the start-up of the methyl acrylate plant of BASF-YPC Co. Ltd. in China. Mechanical completion of the integrated petrochemical site; Business forecasting in the chemical activities in Asia Pacific region; Line of chemical products.
- BASF and Sinopec Break Ground on Expansion of Nanjing Joint Venture. // China Chemical Reporter;10/16/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p21
The article reports that BASF Corp. and Sinopec Corp. have started the construction for the expansion of the petrochemical joint venture BASF-YPC Co. Ltd. (BYC) in Nanjing, China. It states that BASF and Sinopec have partnered in the 1.4 billion dollar investment in technologies for the...
- C2 projects won't face power shortage. // Asian Chemical News;12/15/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 427, p21
Reports that the power shortage problem would not affect the construction of chemical plant projects in China. Guarantee from the municipal government for enough supply of power to BASF-YPC plants; Installation of equipment for CNOOC Shell Petrochemicals plant in early 2004; Status of...
- BASF, Sinopec ink $500M Nanjing expansion deal. Tan, Florence // Chemical Market Reporter;7/17/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 2, p17
The article reports that BASF has signed a $500 million contract with Chinese partner Sinopec for the expansion of their joint venture cracking plant and construct new downstream units. The joint venture, BASF-YPC, will increase the capacity of its 600,000-ton-per-year cracking unit in Nanjing,...
- P&G and CCP to deliver joint keynote presentation at the American Coatings Conference. // Paintindia;Apr2010, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p130
The article focuses on a case study presented by Procter & Gamble (P&G) in collaboration with Cook Composites & Polymers Co. (CCP) about their innovative partnership to commercialize Sefose-based Chempol MPS, at the 2010 American Coatings Conference held in North Carolina.