Rhodia will boost Brazilian production
- Rhodia to ease bottleneck. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;6/7/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2103, p26
Deals with the plan of Rhodia to expand its phenol, acetone and oxygenated solvents capacities in Brazil in 2007. Completion of chemical plant construction in Paulinia at the end of 2005; Reason for the additional phenol capacity.
- Rhodia Inaugurates Diphenols Production Site in China. // China Chemical Reporter;11/26/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 33, p13
The article reports on the inauguration of the new diphenols production plants of Rhodia on November 16, 2007 in Zhenjiang, China. The launch was attended by Jean-Pierre Clamadieu, Rhodia's CEO, local Chinese authorities and a host of Asian clients and manufacturing partners. The company uses...
- Rhodia Ups Precipitated Silica. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/05/98, Vol. 254 Issue 14, p5
Announces the expansion of Rhodia's precipitated silica unit in Chicago Heights, Illinois. Projected total capacity as a result of the expansion.
- Rhodia ups Phenol plant. // Chemical Market Reporter;12/28/98, Vol. 254 Issue 26, p5
Reports on Rhodia SA's purchase of technology from Kellogg Brown & Root for the modernization of its phenol plant in Brazil.
- Rhodia builds in France. Gain, Bruce // Chemical Week;7/15/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 26, p33
Details the chemical plant to be built by Rhodia subsidiary L'Entreprise Synthese Exclusive De Rhodia at Mulhouse, France. Estimated investment for the plant; Scheduled completion of the facility; Production capacity of the plant.
- Rhodia Cuts Capital Expenditures. // Chemical Market Reporter;12/03/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 21, p3
Looks at the plans of Rhodia Inc. for 2002. Reduction plans for its capital expenditure; Reason behind the company's decision to delay expansion or debottlenecking plans.
- Rhodia Expands Cyclopentanone Unit. // Chemical Week;5/30/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 22, p8
Highlights the plans of Rhodia to increase the production capacity of its Melle, France cyclopentonone plant through debottlenecking. Estimated cost of the expansion.
- Rhodia Plans Nylon Intermediates Boost in Brazil; Forms Silicates JV in China. Seewald, Nancy // Chemical Week;5/2/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 15, p11
The article reports on the plan of Rhodia to increase production phenol and cyclohexanol in Paulinia, Brazil. The project entails a 25 percent increase in phenol and acetone capacities, and a 43 percent increase in cyclohexanol capacity. The company says the market for phenol and cyclohexane is...
- Rhodia eyes worldscale adipic. // Asian Chemical News;7/21/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 409, p21
Reports on the plan of Rhodia to build a world-scale adipic acid plant in China by 2008 or 2010. Value of the adipic acid imported by China in 2002; Capacity of the proposed plant; Expansion of the adipic acid plant of Rhodia in Onsan, South Korea.