LBC: Back in growth mode
- Vopak Board Member Steps Down. // Chemical Week;7/3/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 27, p19
Reports on the move of Niels von Hombracht to resign as board member of Vopak. Purpose of the resignation; Replacement for von Hombracht.
- Two business themes for 2014 and beyond will help boost business. Imhof, Sam // Qualified Remodeler;Feb2014, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p37
The article offers the author's insights on factors to consider in the growth of a business. Topics discussed by the author include ways to improve a business such as marketing strategy which include consideration of cost and the use of mobile websites and the importance of quick response to...
- Everyone Needs a Kick. Finlay, Steve // Ward's Dealer Business;Jul2004, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p5
Focuses on the strategy for a successful automobile dealership in the U.S. Improvement of customer services; Establishment of director-dealer network planning and investments; Penetration of the dealership in the marketplace.
- People on the move. // European Chemical News;9/1/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2066, p17
Presents an update on executives in the chemical industry in Great Britain as of September 2003. Appointment of Niels von Hombracht at IG&H Management Consultants; Promotion of Frank Sherman at Akzo Nobel; Employment of Matti Viitanen at Kemira.
- LBC: Back in growth mode. Burridge, Elaine // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;11/20/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 19, p26
The article features the growth strategy of chemical storage firm LBC. CEO Niels von Hombracht comments on the difference of his firm from competitors. Targeted locations for additional capacity of its biofuels facilities are cited. The geographical emphasis of the expansion strategy is on...
- Dow Greater China Rolls out Growth Strategy - to Double Current Sales in Greater China by 2015. // China Chemical Reporter;12/6/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p9
The article reports on the announcement of Dow Greater China for its new strategy to drive growth in Greater China. It states that the company's strategy includes collaboration with customers, increased local investment, and expanded market reach to reach an annual sales of 7-8 billion U.S....
- The time to sewitize. Russell, Peter // Manufacturer;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p48
The article focuses on the adoption of the business model called as servitization in the manufacturing industries. It discusses the advantages of servitization and mentions that it helps in business growth offering financial benefits. Also discusses the Servitization Impact Study by Aston...
- Speed of transformation: implementing change. Atkinson, Philip; Mackenzie, Robert // Management Services;Autumn2015, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p31
In this article, the authors discuss implementation of strategic plans for the development of business and organizations. They state that scanning and analyzing business threats and opportunities helps in enhancing business environment and learning lessons, and provides error-free services to...
- RAISE YOUR FLAG AND BE A MARKETEER. Scott, Howard // American Coin-Op (American Trade Magazines LLC (ATM));08/01/2014, p22
The author discusses the importance of a marketing campaign for the self-service laundry business. He suggests that self-service laundry operators should invest in a marketing campaign to grow and promote their business. He also cites several factors that must be considered in creating the theme...