Argentinian petrochemicals suffer uncertainty
- Lower Feedstock and Energy Costs Bode Well for 2002. Hoffman, John // Chemical Market Reporter;12/03/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 21, p8
Explores the prospects of feedstock and energy costs in the petrochemicals industry for 2002. Impact of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in the United States on the global oil market; Price changes in ethane and olefins in 2001; Effect of production reduction announcements on crude oil...
- Global interest grows in the Middle East's booming petrochemical industry. // Chemical Business;Mar2012, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p66
The article reports on the emergence of the Middle East as the most economical region for petrochemicals production due to its cheaper feedstock, according to data from business intelligence expert GlobalData.
- Feedstock demand for petrochems shows five percent growth annually. // Chemical Market Reporter;06/02/97, Vol. 251 Issue 22, p45
Focuses on the growth of demand for petrochemical feedstock. Details of the study conducted by Houston, Texas-based consulting group CMAI; Factors affecting the market.
- FEEDSTOCKS IN BRIEF. // ICIS Chemical Business;8/9/2010, Vol. 278 Issue 4, p24
The article offers news briefs related to feedstocks in the petrochemical industry including one about negotiations among Royal Dutch Shell PLC and Delek US Holdings, another about the demonstration tests of carbon dioxide capture and recovery technology for natural gas, and yet another about...
- Russian petrochemical feedstocks 2012. // CIREC Monthly News;Jan2013, Issue 266, p7
The article offers information on the petrochemical feedstocks of Russia in 2012, wherein, rail shipments of gas liquids in the domestic market totalled to 344,400 tons in December 2012, while shipments to petrochemical plants amounted to 147,090 tons.
- European Petrochemical Producers Are Wary of Feedstock Cost Instability. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;10/21/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 14, p6
Reports on concerns of petrochemical producers on the effect of instability in feedstock prices in Europe on the petrochemical industry. Measures taken by companies to adjust changes in crude oil prices; Agreement between ethylene producer and its customers for ethylene prices; Effect of gross...
- View point. Tattum, Lyn // Chemical Week;10/15/2012 EPCA Annual Meeting, p3
An introduction is presented to a series of articles that concern the possible future of the chemical feedstock industry as of October 15, 2012, focusing on affordable energy, integration in the European petroleum chemical industry, shale gas, and renewable feedstock.
- Soaring Feedstock Prices Crimp Chemical Industry Profit Margins. Glasgow, Bo // Chemical Market Reporter;3/3/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 9, p1
Reports on the impact of the rising feedstock prices on profits of the chemical industry in the United States. Crude oil prices per barrel; Increase in natural gas prices; Comments of Lehman Brothers analyst Sergey Vasnetsov on the industry's plight.
- Feedstock Worries Cloud Petchem Recovery. Sim, Peck Hwee; Westervelt, Robert // Chemical Week;4/2/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 13, p9
Focuses on the concern raised by petrochemical producers, who attended the annual International Petrochemical Conference of the National Petrochemical and Refiners Association, on feedstock costs and demand. Information on the conference; Market status of olefins and polyethylene; Decline of...