KPC eases its naphtha prices for 12 months
- Naphtha buyers target lower premium from Kuwait. Darni, Nurul // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;10/16/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 14, p15
The article reports that naptha buyers are expected to target lower premiums when Kuwait Petroleum Corp. (KPC) starts talks for contracts in London. The duration of negotiations between KPC and buyers is cited. The number of companies from Japan and South Korea that will negotiate naphtha prices...
- Naphtha. // Chemical Business;Mar1999, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p69
Reports the decrease in price of naphtha in India as of March 1999. Factors that affected the prices; Actions of an industry pricing group.
- Asia and Europe naphtha prices head downwards. PITCHES, JO; MARTIN, SHEENA; Loo, Felicia; Dillon, Tony // ICIS Chemical Business;12/12/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 19, p26
The article reports on price trends for naphtha in Asia, Europe, and the U.S.
- Asian naphtha prices set to ease further. // Chemical Business;Aug95, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p24
Reports that in Asia the prices of naphtha are poised to ease as traders reported in August 1995. Reasons; Statistics on prices; Demand for naphtha feedstock.
- Naphtha prices hit record highs. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;8/22/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2160, p12
Reports on an increase in naphtha prices in Europe in August 2005. Reason behind the increase; Factors that affect European naphtha trade; Price level of naphtha per ton.
- Naphtha soars to 11-year high. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;2/17/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 389, p24
Discusses the status of the market for naphtha as of February 2003. Effect of the surge in naphtha on ethylene and propylene; Information on the shortage of ethylene; Factors which triggered the price increase in naphtha markets.
- Low crude: Little joy in Japan. Tong, Alfred // Asian Chemical News;5/19/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 402, p11
Reports that the fall in crude oil and spot naphtha prices has had a mixed effect on Japanese petrochemical companies. Price of crude oil before the Iraq war; Factor that worsened the business problem; Expected prices of contract naphtha prices in Japan during the second quarter of 2003.
- KPC eases its naphtha prices for 12 months. Darni, Nurul // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;11/20/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 19, p18
The article reports on the move of Kuwait Petroleum Corp. (KPC) to cut its naphtha contract price for supplies loading from December 2006 until November 2007. Several naphtha buyers of KPC are cited, including Shell Japan, Mitsui Chemicals and Showa Denko. Information on naphtha exports from...
- Naphtha struggles. // Chemical Week;9/18/96, Vol. 158 Issue 35, p44
Reports on the weak market for naphtha.