Aramco in China move
- engineering & construction In Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;1/3/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 1, p11
This article presents news briefs related to chemical, engineering and construction industries in several countries. JGC Corp. has been awarded a contract by Aramco Overseas Co., a subsidiary of Saudi Arabian Oil Co. and Sumitomo Chemical for the front-end engineering and design services of a...
- DHL Exel Lands Saudi Armaco Deal. // Traffic World;1/15/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 2, p17
The article reports that DHL Exel Supply Chain has entered the largest deal with a 10-year, multi-million dollar contract to develop oil producer Saudi Aramco's logistics infrastructure in the Middle East. The company in Saudi Arabia will replace the current fragmented logistics arrangement with...
- A boost for local industry. Gavin, James // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/11/2008, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p53
The article reports on the move of Saudi Aramco to increase its local supply chains. Boosting local content is a critical component of Aramco's $40 billion materials procurement programme for the 2007-11 period. As the company attempts to realise its 12.5 million barrel a day production capacity...
- COLLABORATION WITH SAUDI ARAMCO: SAUDI ELECTRIC SUPPLY'S JOURNEY. Hayat, Akhtar // Journal of Business Forecasting;Spring2008, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p32
The article discusses the collaboration between Arabian oil company Saudi ARAMCO with Saudi Electric Supply Co. (SESCO), a full-line distributor of electrical, mechanical, automation equipment, valves and instrumentation products. The Electrical Stocker Distributor (ESD) program was introduced...
- Strong response from banks for Yanbu refinery financing. Martin, Matthew // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/26/2010, Vol. 54 Issue 13, p15
The article reports that there has been oversubscription of bank loans for the Yanbu Refinery project of Aramco Overseas Co. and ConocoPhillips Co.
- Saudi Aramco opens new office in India. // Chemical Business;Feb2010, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p68
The article reports on the opening of the new Aramco Overseas Co. office of oil company Saudi Arabian Oil Co. in India which was designed to provide significant opportunities for businesses in the country.
- Petrolink/Tanajib and Saudi Aramco announce three year contract. // World Energy News;9/5/2013, p17
The article announces that Saudi Aramco awarded a 3-year contract to its agent Tanajib to provide the Real-Time Data Transfer and Visualisation Solution for its entire fleet of rigs.
- Saudi Arabia. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/16/1996, Vol. 40 Issue 33, p27
Focuses on Saudi Aramco's plan to build a gas processing plant to increase Saudi Arabia's master gas system. Location; Expected capacity; Components of the project; International firms shortlisted to bid for the project.
- Saudi Arabia. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/16/1996, Vol. 40 Issue 33, p28
Reports on Saudi Aramco's solicitation of interest to international companies for the turnkey contract to upgrade the domestic refinery in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Components and worth of the contract.