Iran petchems are constrained
- Petrochemicals in Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;1/6/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 1, p14
Reports on pricing developments in petrochemical industry, compiled as of January 2003. Increase in the selling price of Celanese Chemical's acetic acid, acetic anhydride and acetaldehyde; Pricing of butadiene, ethylene, paraformaldehyde, neopentyl glycol.
- Petrochemicals in Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;2/24/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 8, p26
Presents news and developments relevant to the petrochemical industry compiled as of February 2003. Petrochemical prices; Off-list prices for various chemicals; Implications for the chemical industry.
- Down they go. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/25/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 52, p9
Focuses on the expansion of petrochemical industry in the Middle East despite the global decline in commodity prices. Two schemes in an ethylene/polyethylene complex and a propylene plant in Alexandria, Egypt; Efforts of the National Petrochemical Co. of Iran to mobilize private domestic and...
- petrochemicals In Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/4/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 16, p14
Reports on the prices of petrochemicals as of November 4, 2002.
- petrochemicals/ In Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;12/16/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 22, p18
Reports global developments in the petroleum chemicals industry as of December 2002. Decision to increase the price of vinyl acetate by Acetyls Millennium Chemicals; Increase in the selling price of Dow Chemical's oxygenated solvents; Implementation of a price hike by Eastman Chemical Co. for...
- PET producers seeking price increase. // Plastics News;2/22/1999, Vol. 10 Issue 54, p3
Highlights the decision of major polyethylene terephthalate (PET) makers to increase price by April 1, 1999. Attempt to reverse seasonal price swings; Market's overcapacity.
- Petrochemical price index shows continued increases. // Bulk Transporter;May2010, Vol. 72 Issue 11, p14
The article reports on the continuing growth of the prices in the global petrochemicals business wherein Platts Global Petrochemical Index (PGPI) went up 10.4%.
- Strong Demand Lifts Price Hopes. Terry, Larry // Chemical Week;1/26/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 4, p42
Reports on the strong demand in styrene that drove its price increase. Amount of increase for February 2000 contracts; What motivated styrene producers to announce the increases; Percentage increase of styrene contracts in Europe.
- Tighter supply, good demand lifts contracts. BURRIDGE, ELAINE // ICIS Chemical Business;4/4/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 12, p15
The article reports on the rise in European ethylene (C2) and propylene (C3) contracts for April 2011.