Rhodia Q3 profits soar on cost cuts
- Clariant and Rhodia Increase Selling Prices to Offset Mounting Raw Material Costs. Walsh, Kerri // Chemical Week;12/12/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 40, p15
The article reports on the plan by specialty chemical producers Clariant and Rhodia to implement global price increases to offset rising costs and boost margins. Both companies say they have reduced operating costs during the past few years, but that those actions have not been enough to offset...
- Rhodia Improves Its First Half Net Income by a Hefty 22 Percent. // Chemical Market Reporter;08/02/99, Vol. 256 Issue 5, p6
Details the second-quarter earnings posted by Rhodia company in 1999. Factors influencing the chemical company's performance; Percentage decline in Rhodia's sales; Rhodia's best performing division.
- Rhodia earnings up despite sales fall. // European Chemical News;2/10/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2039, p9
Reports on the corporate earnings increase posted by Rhodia for 2002. Information on its sales losses; Expectations of the company for 2003; Divestment activities of the firm.
- Rhodia Posts Lower Earnings; Shows Interest in Kelco. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;2/7/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 6, p14
Reports the fourth-quarter corporate earnings of Rhodia company. Divestment plans of the company; Plans of buying CP Kelco.
- Rhodia Expects Strong Results Throughout '99. MILMO, SEAN // Chemical Market Reporter;02/01/99, Vol. 255 Issue 5, p8
Discusses the expectation of Rhodia that it will experience a substantial increase in profits in 1999. How the company's specialty chemicals business will fare; Comments from Jean-Pierre Tirouflet, chairman and chief executive officer at Rhodia; Plans of the company to improve the...
- Rhodia Strengthens Its Financial Goals. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;10/04/99, Vol. 256 Issue 14, p8
Reports the effort of Rhodia company to strengthen its financial goals. Financial forecasts for 1999; Sales margin target of the company.
- Rhodia Posts Strong Fiscal Results. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;01/31/2000, Vol. 257 Issue 5, p8
Reports on the increase in the operating profit of Rhodia. Reason behind the increase; Earnings of the company before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization; Increase in sales of polyamide; Increase in sales of consumer specialties.
- A promising start for Rhodia. // Chemical Week;8/5/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 29, p6
Provides information on the first-half net profits for 1998 of Rhodia Inc., the floated chemicals subsidiary of Rhone-Poulenc (RP) company. Reason for the increased earnings.
- Rhodia Share Issue to Raise â‚¬604 Million. Westervelt, Robert; Young, Ian // Chemical Week;11/30/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 41, p21
The article focuses on the shares raised by chemical company Rhodia in November 2005. The proceeds from the share issues were disclosed by the company. Shareholders were given notice on the transaction settlement date and subscription price for the new shares. There are two primary operating...