Repsol YPF sees revenues treble
- More Oil Firms Report Higher Petrochemical Sales and Earnings. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;11/24/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 39, p15
Focuses on the development in the chemical profits of several European oil companies in the third quarter of 2004. Operating profit generated by the petrochemical business of ENI; Growth in the chemical operating revenue of Repsol YPF; Increase in the sales of Borealis.
- Spanish-Argentine oils major seeks new partner. Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;5/21/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 67, p9
The article reports on the strategic partner being sought by Repsol YPF for its Argentine YPF subsidiary. Repsol's corporate development director Miguel Martinez stated that the company is in conversations with an Argentinean group for the acquisition of 25% of Repsol. He added that the company...
- Economic Risk - Record FDI Reaffirms External Stability. // Latin America Monitor: Brazil Monitor;Mar2011, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p5
The article reports on the 15.4 billion U.S. dollar record high upsurge of foreign direct investment in Brazil boosted by the acquisition of 40% in Repsol YPF by China Petroleum and Chemical Corporation for 7 billion U.S. dollars.
- Repsol YPF Plans Major Petchem Expansion in Portugal. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;8/9/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 26, p16
The article reports on the plan of chemical firm Repsol YPF to expand capacity of the its petrochemical complex in Sines, Portugal. The complex will be fully balanced in ethylene on completion of the expansion in 2010. The cost of the expansion will be 40% lower than a project at a greenfield site.
- Repsol YPF expanding in Portugal. Higgs, Richard // Plastics News;9/11/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 28, p25
The article states that Repsol YPF SA has unveiled a 600 million-euro plan to double the capacity at its petrochemicals site in Sines, Portugal. The expansion would add polypropylene and linear low density polyethylene lines to the company's existing lines. According to the company, the complex...
- Sinopec buys into Repsol Brasil. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Nov2010, Issue 833, p12
The article reports that 40% of the Brazilian assets of Repsol have been acquired by China Petroleum and Chemical (Sinopec).
- DEAR SHAREHOLDERâ€¦. // Latin Trade (English);Feb2007, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p16
The article provides information on the financial performance of several companies in Latin America. Whirlpool's sales in the region rose dramatically on strong demand in Brazil. Avon posted an enormous gain in sales in Latin America, up 28 percent in dollar terms over the third quarter of 2005....
- Repsol-YPF SA SWOT Analysis. // Repsol-YPF SA SWOT Analysis;December 2003, p1
Presents an overview of Repsol-YPF SA, which is an oil, chemical and gas company. Company overview, including revenues generated in fiscal year 2002, services provided and principal businesses; Key facts, including contact information; Analysis of the company, including strengths, weaknesses,...
- Company Overview. // Repsol-YPF SA SWOT Analysis;December 2003, p4
Presents an overview of Repsol-YPF SA, which is an oil, chemical and gas company. Revenues generated in fiscal year 2002; Principal business offered, including exploration, production, refining, distribution and marketing, chemicals, natural gas and electricity.