Liberating Germaine Greer
- Germaine Greer. Wallace, Christine // Time International (South Pacific Edition);11/9/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 18, p30
The article discusses the life of feminist author Germaine Greer. Greer authored "The Female Eunuch" in 1970 and it was considered by many to be a revolutionary and controversial text about power relations between men and women. According to the author Greer was outraged at the sexism she...
- Feminism, Greer and Tankard Reist. Bender, Lyn // Eureka Street;2/10/2012, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p11
The article discusses issues concerning feminism, profiling Melinda Tankard Reist who has been criticized for her stance on pornography being a pro-life supporter and for declared Christian beliefs. It notes that Tankard Reist had been condemned as unworthy to claim feminist credentials on at...
- Women as Managers: What They Can Offer to Organizations. Grant, Jan // Organizational Dynamics;Winter88, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p56
This article discusses the capability of women as a manager in an organization. The handful of women who actually achieve senior rank in organizations usually resemble the men in power. Several studies recently observes that there are very few personality or behavioral differences between male...
- Fit to Be Tied. // People;05/15/2000, Vol. 53 Issue 19, p78
Focuses on an attack on feminist writer Germaine Greer by fan Karen Burke.
- Un-Germaine thoughts on greer. Lucchetta, Carla // Herizons;Fall99, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p27
Argues that the style of feminism that Germaine Greer pioneered and popularized in the 1970s has become irrelevant in the 1990s. Approach to feminism that Greer proposes in her book `The Whole Woman'; Division among feminists and critics over just exactly how relevant Greer's views are to the...
- GERMAINE GREER. McDonagh, Melanie // New Statesman;12/17/2001, Vol. 130 Issue 4568, p71
Focuses on the reason of Melanie McDonagh for detesting writer Germaine Greer.
- Marketing Week diary. // Marketing Week;4/1/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p35
Presents news items related to marketing in Great Britain as of April 1, 1999. Includes respect of Germaine Greer for marketing; Trials and tribulations of Tim and Louise; Failed musicians at advertising agencies.
- Conservative newspapers, unlike the Guardian, seem to love Germaine Greer, former scary feminist. MCDONAGH, MELANIE // New Statesman;02/26/99, Vol. 128 Issue 4425, p12
Praises the book `The Whole Woman,' by Germaine Greer. How one could purchase the book; Theme of the book; Description of the book; How this book can be ranked compared to other books focusing on feminism.
- Naughty girl. Lumby, Catharine // Bulletin with Newsweek;12/2/2003, Vol. 121 Issue 6401, p110
Australia's best-known feminist lets herself down by covering familiar territory. The latest Germaine Greer blockbuster, The Boy, is about to start. Apparently it's an art historical epic with a supporting cast of hundreds of nude young men. No one can forget her in The Whole Woman, where she...