- THE HOT LIST. // Yachting;Feb2015, Vol. 217 Issue 2, p30
The article offers brief information on the Christophe Claret Poker Watch, Jill Haber's Roger Tennis Racquet Case, and Lalique 100 Points by James Suckling Leather Briefcase from Salvatore Ferragamo.
- FOR DEAR OLD DAD ON HIS DAY. // AutoWeek;6/7/2010, Vol. 60 Issue 11, p32
The article evaluates several commercial products related to automobiles including the Quickfire torch from the company BernzOmatic, the Ball Joint timepiece from Equipe LLC and the driving gloves from the company Bionic.
- Gotta Get It! // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/12/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 8, p2b
The article evaluates several fashion accessories, including hats of Lou Mistaou, cotton necklaces of Lanno brand, and timepieces from Timex 80 division of Timex Corp.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Astronomy;Sep2007, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p88
The article presented reviews and evaluations of various astronomy related products including Adirondack Video Astronomy's ATIK ATK-16IC CCD Camera, the HoTech Astro Aimer green laser LED flashlight, and Yes Watch's Tati Celestial timepiece.
- Make It Out Alive. NUÑEZ, MICHAEL // Popular Science;Oct2015, Vol. 287 Issue 4, p18
The article evaluates knife The Kniper by tool company Urchin Sky, watch by watchmaking company Breitling and flashlight by tool company VSSL.
- Code Blue. BARROSO, MARK // Muscle & Fitness;Feb2015, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p52
The article evaluates several fitness equipment including the Gripad Gym Glove-Grips, the Reebok pump watch, and the Adidas Clima-Proof Bag.
- Software gets designs in shape. // Design News;7/19/93, Vol. 49 Issue 14, p50
Gives two examples of a manufacture of exercise products using computer software in soft facet of the design. Schwinn Bicycle and Fitness's use of Rasna's Applied Motion and Applied Structure for finite element analysis; Bombardier Corp.'s use of Matra Datavision's Euclid software.
- 2008 TennisLife HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE. // Tennis Life;Nov2008, p34
The article offers information on several products for tennis players including the Challenger Combi bag from Volkl, the Tennis Tutor ball machine from Sports Tutor, and a glove from Bionic Gloves.
- Great Ways to Beat the Heat This Summer! // Tennis Life;Jul2010, p42
The article evaluates several products for tennis enthusiasts, including bionic tennis gloves from Bionic Gloves, Waterproof SeatShield from SeatShield, and 3 Pack Sports Towels from RoomItUp.