Run for All
- From sweat to street in style. // Self;Jan2005, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p43
Presents various sports wear for exercise. Mountain Harwear Poodle Hoodi, suggested for preclass warm-ups in draftry studios or a heat-holding midlayer for outdoor exercise; Adidas running tights by Stella McCartney, a fashion statement for the next runway; Ability of Asics GEL-GT Sports by...
- Salomon Raid LS Zip Tech-T. // National Geographic Adventure;Mar2006, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p44
The article presents information on the Salomon Raid LS Zip Tech-T shirts for trail running. The lack of stitching makes Salomon's long-sleeve Raid one of the most comfortable trail shirts one can sweat in.
- Pearl Izumi Fly Tank. // National Geographic Adventure;Mar2006, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p44
The article presents information on Fly Tanks introduced by the company Pearl Izumi. The MicroSensor polyester of Pearl Izumi's wafer-thin, form-fitting Fly tank wicks away sweat and dries fast, making it versatile enough to be either a base layer on a cool day or an outer layer on a warm one.
- Hind Spare-O Jacket. // National Geographic Adventure;Mar2006, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p44
The article presents information on the Spare-O running jacket introduced by the company Hind. A thin poly shell covers the huge mesh panel to the rear, vented by a port across the entire back--the slightest movement channels air where it's needed.
- Footwear Unlimited to Launch Latinas Line for Fall. Newman, Eric // FN: Footwear News;3/13/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 11, p10
This article reports on the plan of Footwear Unlimited to launch a fall collection of its Latinas line as of March 2006. The product line is aimed at the 18- to 35-year-old Hispanic female demographic. While the Latinas brand was part of Footwear Unlimited's roster when President and CEO Mike...
- Puma AT SS Poly Tee. // National Geographic Adventure;Mar2006, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p44
The article presents information on the AT SS Poly Tee introduced by Puma AG. Puma's slightly heavier tech tee provides some insulation but dries fast enough to keep you from becoming soggy and chilled.
- Be Prepared. NEARY, ELIZABETH // Runner's World;Jul2012, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p112
The article evaluates several racing equipments including Carmin Montana GPS unit, Petzltikkaxp2 headlamp and mountain harowear fluid.
- Three.O Finetex with solar panels. Snyder, Kari // Boating;Feb2005, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p50
Features the Version Three.O Finetex jacket from ScotteVest. Distinct features of the product; Price; Contact information.
- A Piece of Cake. Giles, Frank // Cotton Grower;Jan2006, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p45
The article reports on the development of Cake Denim, a line of denim jeans, by the students who attended the educational program offered by the International Forum for Cotton Promotion (IFCP) in May 2004. The development of the line is part of the educational challenge, that is to develop a...