A Steady Stride
- Tie one on! Gingerich, Natalie // Self;Aug2006, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p84
The article features several running shoes, including the Stat Trainer Pro from Nike Inc., the XA Pro 3D trail hiker from Salomon Sports Group, the Racer ST 2 from Brooks Sports Inc., the Beluas from Adidas America Inc., the 743 model from New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc., and the Gel-Nimbus VIII...
- Get Your kicks! SHEA, SARAH BOWEN // Shape;Apr2011, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p110
The article reviews shoes, including the Gel-Tech Walker Neo 2 walking shoe from the company Asics, the WX871 fitness training shoe from the company New Balance, and the Road Supreme II running shoe from the company Reebok.
- RW Shoe Finder. // Runner's World;Sep2013, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p87
The article evaluates several running shoes including the Asics Gel-Flux from Asics Corp., New Balance 1260 v3 from New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc., and the Saucony Omni 12 .
- Runners. SCOTT, RICHARD // Money (Australia Edition);Mar2012, Issue 143, p27
The article previews various running shoes including Brooks Rush Men's X-Training Shoe, New Balance MX1211WR Men's X-Training Shoe, and Asics Gel Kayano 18 Men's Running Shoes
- ROAD RUNNER. // Cleo;Mar2009, p160
The article evaluates several running shoes, including Adidas Micro-bounce FH 08, Asics Gel 480TR, and New Balance WW558.
- Best New EXERCISE SHOES. Cassity, Jessica // Prevention;Apr2010, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p82
The article previews several running shoes including the New Balance 1200 sneakers, the Saucony's ProGrid Stabil CS and the Asics Gel-Tech Walker Neo.
- An Outside Perspective. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Oct2007, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p20
An interview with Robert DeMartini, chief executive officer (CEO) of New Balance, is presented. When asked why he joined New Balance he responds that its track record and past successes made the job attractive to him. DeMartini comments on how having an outside perspective has helped the...
- LOVE AT FIRST STEP. SHEA, SARAH BOWEN // Shape;Nov2010, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p134
The article evaluates several different brands of sneakers, including the 812 by shoe manufacturer New Balance, the Air Max Trainer One by shoe manufacturer Nike, and the GEL-3020 by shoe manufacturer Asics.
- 2007 Volleyball Editor's Choice Shoe Review. // Volleyball (10584668);Oct2007, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p18
The article evaluates several rubber shoes, including Women's WV850 from New Balance, Gel-Sensei 2 from ASICS and Zoom Feather Indoor Court from Nike.