PUMA LAUNCHES MODULAR RETAIL CONCEPT
- Puma Stores Get a Makeover. // Retail Merchandiser;Nov2006, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p7
The article describes the new design of the Puma store in Union Square, New York City launched in October 2006. The design is a combination of function and style just like the sports-lifestyle brand. The store's raw, industrial features are meant to capture the spirit of the city, says architect...
- Cooles Konzept. // Textilwirtschaft;3/29/2012, Issue 13, p82
The article discusses the interior design of the newly opened retail store by Puma, a German sportswear and equipment producer, in Munich, Germany.
- Apparel Gains Fuel Puma in 2nd Qtr. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/1/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 23, p4
Reports on the financial performance of sporting goods company Puma AG for the second quarter which ended on June 30, 2003. Net income; Increase in sales; Strongest gains for apparel.
- Puma. Wilkinson, Raj // In-Store Marketing;Jan2003, p42
Critiques the interior design of a Puma sporting goods store in Great Britain. Frontage; Display of merchandise.
- Lifelike energy. Brown, Rachel // Display & Design Ideas;Dec2006, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p34
The article presents information on the customized mannequins in Puma AG's new Union Square store in New York City. The store communicates the athletic brand's strong, youthful appeal. The company had to radiate the energy of the fashionable athletic brand. The new store's design features a...
- Puma Unveils Designer Deal, New NY Store. Bowers, Katherine // FN: Footwear News;10/2/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 39, p4
The article reports on the collaboration of Puma with Dutch designer Marcel Wanders on an eight-piece footwear collection slated to be launched in spring 2006 and the opening of its new store in New York City in October. Antonio Bertone, Puma's director of global brand management, declined to...
- THE SECRET TO PUMA'S POUNCE. Wasserman, Todd // Brandweek;5/4/2009, Vol. 50 Issue 18, pAM15
The article focuses on Antonio Bertone, Chief Marketing Officer for the athletic shoe and apparel manufacturer Puma. Bertone is credited with reviving the firm's fortunes by marketing linking Puma products to fashion and by marketing Puma shoes linked to sports such as skateboarding and...
- PUMA EXPANDS ITS BOARD. // DNR: Daily News Record;10/1/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 40, p13
The article announces the career developments of several executives at apparel and shoemaker Puma, including Stefano Caroti was named chief commercial officer, Antonio Bertone was named chief marketing officer, and Reiner Seiz was named chief supply chain officer.
- PITCH PERFECT. Tollman, Annabel // Interview;May2006, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p50
Interviews Antonio Bertone, global director of brand management for Puma AG. Discussion on the passion of soccer fans in African countries; Difference of African football from the rest of the world; Views on the success of African football teams in world competition.