Selling sleep to women brings success to Gabys
- Selling sleep to women brings success to Gabys. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;4/10/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 31, p30
The article features Sleep America, a bedding distributor owned and managed by Len and Debbie Gaby. During the "Furniture/Today" Bedding Conference in Henderson, Nevada, Len explains the company's business plan. The author claims that Sleep America is currently the largest mattress retailer in...
- Bedding Conference draws 200+. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;11/27/2006 Supplement, Vol. 31, p24
The article presents information about the first all-industry Bedding Conference at Henderson, Nevada. More than 200 retailers, producers and suppliers attended the three-day event. Keynote speaker Len Gaby, CEO of Sleep America stated that he has not seen such an event in his 35 years in the...
- Lively conference sparks hope for business in 2008. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;5/26/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 38, p68
Information on the highlights of the Furniture/Today's third Bedding Conference in Naples, Florida is presented. The author stated that the remarks of Sleep America chairman Len Gaby on having enough talent to produce a more positive result has been appreciated by the audience. In addition, Len...
- Selling better sleep instead of mattresses. Peery, David // Furniture/Today;May2008 Supplement, Vol. 32, p18
The article focuses on the unique formula of Sleep America that keeps them successful in Phoenix, Arizona and throughout the country. The company found success by not selling mattresses but better sleep and they do it with a female-friendly business model. Owner Debbie Gaby said that most...
- Sleep America finds success in Gaby's formula. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;03/26/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p42
Reports on the successful testing of the sales theories of Len Gaby, founder of mattress retailer, Sleep America. Experience of Gaby in bedding sales at Simmons Co.; Revenues of the chain since 1997; Role of brand awareness in advertisements.
- Q&A Debbie Gaby says. // Furniture/Today;7/29/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 46, BEDDING TODAY. p35
Interviews Debbie Gaby, president for bedding specialty retailer Sleep America, on the role she played in her business in Phoenix, Arizona. Impetus to the decision of Gaby to become the spokeswoman for the company; Assessment of Gaby on the advancement of women in top positions; Initiative of...
- The face of the retailer. // Furniture/Today;03/26/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p42
Focuses on the appearance of Sleep America President Debbie Gaby in the advertisements of the mattress retailer in Phoenix, Arizona. Popularity of Gaby among consumers in Phoenix.
- Power Couples. // Furniture/Today;12/6/2004 Supplement, Vol. 29, p43
Presents the dynamic couples in the furniture industry. Achievements of the owners of Jeffco Furniture, Paula and Jeffrey Gaynor; Success of the couple Len and Debbie Gaby; Career highlights of the owners of Crypton Super Fabrics, Randy and Craig Rubin.
- Sleep America has female-friendly atmosphere. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;7/29/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 46, BEDDING TODAY. p34
Features the progress of the bedding specialty retailer Sleep America in Phoenix, Arizona. Details on the marketing strategy of the company; Overview on the business background of the owners; Variety of options for consumers at the store.