People in the News
- Random House Appoints CFO To Head Up New Media Group. // Book Publishing Report;6/26/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p4
Reports that Random House chief financial officer Richard Sarnoff has been appointed president of Random House New Media and Corporate Development.
- BERTELSMANN TAPS SARNOFF. Kohl, Christian // Daily Variety;5/15/2002, Vol. 275 Issue 54, p5
Reports election of Richard Sarnoff to be the executive vice president of Random House in Cologne, Germany. Reflection on the internationalization strategy of the parent company Bertelsmann; Entry of Sarnoff into the supervisory board of the company; Information on the representative committee.
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS . . . // Book Publishing Report;6/2/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 21, p4
Reports career developments of executives in the book industry in the U.S. Selection of Amy Berkower as chief executive president of Writers House; Appointment of Bret Witter as editorial director of Health Communications Inc.; Promotion of Elizabeth Tzetzo as vice president of Perseus Books...
- FOR THE RECORD. // njbiz;5/8/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p23
Discusses career developments involving executives and employees in New Jersey. Appointment of Bruce Engle at Sun National Bank; Election of A. Bruce Dansbury to the board of directors of Thomas Edison State College Foundation; Position assumed by Andrew Weber at the New Jersey Council of Mayors.
- People ... // Educational Marketer;9/6/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p8
Reports on career developments of executives of LaurelTech Integrated Publishing Solutions in the U.S. Collaboration of Michael Hodges with the company as the new president; Addition of Pamela Schoff as senior manager of the firm's production, art, and design department.
- People In The News. // Book Publishing Report;9/6/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 34, p6
Reports on career developments of executives in the book publishing industry in the U.S. Designation of Mark Cummings as vice-president and publisher of reference of Scholastic Library Publishing Inc.; Appointment of Pamela Smith as vice president for sales at Ingram Library Services Inc.
- People In The News. // Book Publishing Report;9/13/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 35, p6
Reports on career developments of executives in the book publishing industry in the U.S. Promotion of Suzanne Balaban as vice president and director of publicity at Schribner, a division of the Simon & Schuster Adult Publishing Group; Designation of Gene Brissie as editor in chief at...
- Bertelsmann Inner Circle Embraces Another RH Exec, Despite Publisher's Money-Losing Six Months. // Book Publishing Report;6/17/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 24, p2
Focuses on the promotion of senior executive Richard Sarnoff as the chairman of Bertelsmann AG in the U.S. Factors affecting the performance of the company; Financial performance of Bertelsmann; Career highlights.
- Sarnoff Gets New Post at Random. // Publishers Weekly;6/26/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 26, p9
Reports on the appointment of Richard Sarnoff as president at Random House media and corporate development. Sarnoff's mandate according to memorandum from Erik Engstrom, Random's president and chief operating officer; Members of Sarnoff's unit.