Tyndale House Sees Growth Outside of Left Behind Series
- Tyndale House Trade Revenue Left Behind As Bible Sales Rise. // Book Publishing Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p1
Reports on the sales performance of Tyndale House company in the U.S. Slight fell on trade revenue on books; Slight increase on sales of Bible; Expectations of Mark Taylor, CEO of the company regarding the sales of thousands of copies of the titles.
- 'Left Behind'. Arndorfer, James B. // Advertising Age;11/1/2004, Vol. 75 Issue 44, pS-12
Profiles Mark Taylor, president of Christian publishing house Tyndale. Reason behind the decision of Taylor to publish a series of novels dramatizing the Bible's Book of Revelation; Number of copies of the series sold by the company, as of November 2004; Marketing strategy used by Taylor for...
- LaHaye's Tribulation. Jones, Jim // Christianity Today;Feb2005, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p27
Reports on the displeasure felt by Tim LaHaye, coauthor of the "Left Behind" series of novels, with his publisher Tyndale House. Information on the novel being sold by Tyndale House that caused the displeasure of LaHaye; Information on the Revelation-themed novels coauthored by LaHaye; Reaction...
- A Strong 2005 Left Behind Tyndale House. // Book Publishing Report;3/27/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p5
The article reports on the financial performance of Tyndale House Publishers Inc., a Wheaton, Illinois-based book publishing company, for its fiscal year 2005. The earnings of the company increases by ten percent The growth in revenue was attributed to the positive performance of the "Left...
- people. Reid, Calvin; Patrick, Diane // Publishers Weekly;7/15/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 28, p16
Presents an update on personnel changes in the U.S. book industry as of July 15, 2002. Appointment of Brian Ondracek at Tyndale House; Promotion of Diana Gill at HarperCollins; Retirement of Naomi B. Pascal from the University of Washington Press.
- Tyndale House. Sanborn, Margaret; Simson, Maria // Publishers Weekly;8/9/1993, Vol. 240 Issue 32, p414
Lists paperbacks from Tyndale House. `Astra'; `An Unwilling Guest'; `The Girl from Montana'; More.
- Tyndale House To Publish Book Version of New Mel Gibson Film. // Book Publishing Report;1/26/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p6
Reports on plans by Illinois-based Tyndale House Publishers Inc. to release "The Passion" a book containing photography taken on the set of actor Mel Gibson's controversial Christian film "The Passion of Christ." Release of the book in early March at the same time the motion picture is released...
- As Series Ends, Tyndale Plots To Keep From Being Left Behind -- 'If It Keeps Selling, Keep Doing Them. // Book Publishing Report;5/19/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 19, p1
Reports on Tyndale's plan to publish the 12th and last book in the Left Behind series. Plans of Tyndale to work with Tekno Books to launch two spin-off of the adult books; Estimated number of Left Behind units sold worldwide.
- Left Behind Series Puts Tyndale Ahead. Cutrer, Corrie // Christianity Today;11/13/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 13, p26
Focuses on the advertising campaign of Tyndale House Publishers to promote the book `The Mark.' Amount to be spent on the promotions; Information on the plot of the book; Changes in the business strategy of Tyndale House.