40 UNDER 40
- Davidson expands with 3 new Northwest offices. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;03/16/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30351, p7
Reports that D.A. Davidson & Co. is preparing to open new retail sales offices in three of the Pacific Northwest's fastest-growing cities. Scheduled opening of the company's office in Redmond, Washington; Miles Otapal as vice president and branch manager of the Redmond office; Expansion in Oregon.
- Davidson Mulls Regional Hub in OC. Yu, Jane // Orange County Business Journal;2/27/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p8
The article focuses on shifting of D.A. Davidson & Co.'s investment-banking office in Los Angeles to Orange County, California after its acquisition of McGladrey Capital Markets LLC.
- $6 billion stock brokerage firm enters Utah market. Rattle, Barbara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;08/25/97, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p1
Reports on stock brokerage firm D.A. Davidson and Co.'s opening of temporary quarters in Salt Lake City, Utah with plans of moving in at the Deseret News building in Salt lake City by late 1997. Personnel and staff in the office; Services offered in the firm's new location; Investments of...
- D.A. Davidson takes swings in regional economy in stride. Cooley, Megan // Journal of Business (10756124);12/5/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 25, pA15
Features the Great Falls, Montana-based investment firm D.A. Davidson and Co. History of the firm; Worth of the company's assets; Reason behind the company's success.
- D.A. Davidson opens investment banking office in downtown Salt Lake City. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;9/12/2011, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p3
The article reports on Montana-based financial services company D.A. Davidson & Co.'s launching of an investment banking office in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Davidson program puts emphasis on young recruits. // Journal of Business (10756124);8/14/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 17, pB1
The article offers information on the financial advisor apprentice program created by the investment company D.A. Davidson & Co.'s Individual Investor Group to help college raduates become successful financial advisers.
- Investment Banker Shifts LA Office to Costa Mesa. YU, JANE // Orange County Business Journal;1/28/2013, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p3
The article reports that D.A. Davidson & Co. has relocated its investment banking office from Los Angeles to Costa Mesa, California.
- A Banking Beast Now Beyond Reform. Silverstein, Michael // Moderate Voice;12/15/2009, p1
The article reports on the move of U.S. President Barack Obama to implore top banks in the country to increase lending and help transform the financial system. It states that Obama met with top bankers in Washington to discuss the issue wherein he knew that two of the top banks are doing...
- Socially Responsible Traders. Bresiger, Gregory // Traders Magazine;Nov2002, Vol. 15 Issue 204, p62
Profiles Portland, Oregon-based securities trading firm D.A. Davidson's tradition of social responsibility. Involvement of executives and employees in outside projects; Firm's policy of encouraging work with volunteer groups; Payoff of volunteer work.