- Tattling or Telling. // Current Health Kids;Nov2011, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p22
The article discusses various issues related to childhood bullying, physical violence, and other unsafe behavior.
- Character Lessons. // Scholastic News -- Edition 4;1/28/2008, Vol. 70 Issue 14, p8
A quiz about how to manage bullying is presented.
- What's a Bully? // Scholastic Choices (Teacher's Edition);Oct2001, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p3
Present a summary of an article about bullying in middle schools and high schools and provides discussion questions and an activity to accompany the article.
- Bullying: An unrecognized road much travelled by nurses. Sunderland, Lynette; Hunt, Lynne // Australian Nursing Journal;Aug2001, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p39
Provides information on a study which discussed aspects of bullying and outlined the importance for nurses to recognize the signs of bullying. Features; How to deal with bullying at the workplace.
- When Words Hurt. // Scholastic News -- Edition 1;Feb2012, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p1
A series of quizzes about bullying is presented.
- BULLYING IS EVERYONE'S PROBLEM. // USA Today Magazine;Jan2002, Vol. 130 Issue 2680, p9
Reports on the impact of bullying on schoolchildren. Percentage of children that is involved in a bullying/victim relationship; Comments from Sally Murphy, a counselor education professor at George Mason University.
- Grabbing the Bully by the Horns. Fujimura, Sara Francis // Current Health 1;Apr/May2004, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p29
Presents information on bullying and bully prevention. INSET: What Would You Do?.
- Is your pediatric patient a victim of bullying? // RN;May2003, Vol. 66 Issue 5, p30hf2
Examines the symptoms of bullying in pediatric patients. Having a high index of suspicion; Involving the parents and school authorities; Strategies for nurses when a pediatric patient is suspected to be a victim of bullying. INSET: What to do when you suspect bullying..
- "We are the Solution". Morais, Carmen; Porter, Alex // Scholastic Choices;Apr/May2012, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p8
The article presents information on bullying at school.