BC walk-in clinics warned
- CLINIC, BRAZIL HOSPITAL TEAM FOR REFERRALS. Mortland, Shannon // Crain's Cleveland Business;4/3/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 14, p1
The article focuses on the association of the Cleveland Clinic with ProCardiaco Hospital in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Both the medical centers have joined hands to develop a free referral program that would link Brazilian patients to health care at the Clinic. Under HealthLink Brazil, Clinic...
- Quality Pays: A Case for Improving Clinical Care and Reducing Medical Errors. Coile Jr., Russell C. // Journal of Healthcare Management;May/Jun2001, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p156
Discusses the progress in patient safety and the quality of clinical medicine in the health care industry. Goal of care management; Stages of medication-management process; Quality indicators in organizational performance system.
- Free clinic for farmers. McDermott, Ted // Missoula Independent;6/5/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p7
The article reports on the Montana Migrant and Seasonal Farm Workers Council free and low-cost clinic and the challenges it face in its efforts to sign up patients in agriculture such as farmers, ranchers, plant nursery employees and Christmas tree harvesters.
- Does Experience Really Matter? Payne, Mark R. // American Chiropractor;May2013, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p60
The article discusses a study that determines how experience helps to give out better outcomes. It mentions that it is not necessary that experience would really give out better outcomes, so regardless of experience, everyone needs to adhere to best standards of practice, and should not...
- In and Out of Touch With Healthcare. Barcia, Salvatore M. // Health Management Technology;Dec2000, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p44
Comments on the value of personal care in healthcare. Views on the policy at a healthcare facility; Services offered at Christian Care Clinic in Benton, Arkansas; Improvement of the quality of life through computer technology.
- Diabetics Get Help Between Doctor Visits. // Chain Drug Review;8/29/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 14, p54
The article reports on the free diabetes monitoring package being offered by MinuteClinic LLC walk-in medical clinics inside selected CVS/Pharmacy Inc. stores in the U.S.
- CLINICAL TRIALS ARE VITAL TO DEVELOP NEW TREATMENTS. Fulstow, Nicola // Nursing Standard;11/6/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p34
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article in the October 23, 2013 issue by David Newnham on the poor experience Newnham's mother had while participating in a research trial.
- Clinical Skills (2nd edn). de Wolff, Jacob F. // British Journal of Hospital Medicine (17508460);May2014, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p297
No abstract available.
- Service failures put down to poor monitoring of patients. Lipley, Nick // Emergency Nurse;Dec2012, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p5
The article reports health service ombudsman official's concerns regarding emergency nurse's failure to monitor patients and provide appropriate clinical treatments. Nursing adviser Lindsay Etherington comments that nurses should be trained by senior staff on skills of recognizing deteriorating...