Cut to marijuana research sends strong message
- Foundation Invites Speech Science Grant Applications. // ASHA Leader;4/30/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p18
Calls for submission of research proposals for a grant to be given by the Dennis Klatt Memorial Fund.
- Untitled. Cole, Camille // Tech & Learning;Jan94, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p5
Features organizations providing educational and technological grants. Requirements; Services offered; Contact information; Edward H. Hazen Foundation; American Honda Foundation; Rockwell International Corporation Trust; Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory; Charles Stewart Mott Foundation;...
- Untitled. Cole, Camille // Tech & Learning;Feb94, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p28
Features organizations providing educational and technology grants. Requirements; Services offered; Contact information; Annenberg/CPB Math and Science Project; National Geographic Society Education Foundation; Prudential Foundation; Pew Charitable Trusts; Sony Electronics; Gifts in Kind...
- Announcement. // Clinical Pediatrics;Nov1979, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p686
This article announces the creation of the Nathalie Masse Research Fellowship and the International Nathalie Masse Prize. The Fellowship is intended for young research workers and is meant to help them in their projects that are directed toward problems in social and preventive pediatrics.
- Grants. // Crain's Detroit Business;11/10/97, Vol. 13 Issue 45, p17
Presents a listing of grants given by various organizations. Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Michigan Foundation awarding six research grants totaling nearly $160,000 to six Michigan researchers; Detroit Edison Foundation giving $150,000 to Detroit Symphony Orchestra Hall; Elizabeth M. Wight Fund...
- Kiwi Cottage. Bock, Pamela // Back Stage West;9/23/2004, Vol. 11 Issue 39, p3
Reports on the availability of the Roy W. Dean Writer/Researcher Grant at the Wye Cottage on the South Island of New Zealand.
- Catalonia offers $16m innovation grants. Bosch, Xavier // Nature;3/11/1999, Vol. 398 Issue 6723, p93
Reports on the launch of an innovation grants program by the government of Catalonia, Spain. Objective of the scheme; Amount to be made available to researchers.
- Announcement. // Journal of the Geological Society of India;Mar2013, Vol. 81 Issue 3, p444
The article offers information on the Lakshmeswar Rama Rao Birth Centenary Research Grants, which will provide 10,000 rupees to young research scholars for carrying out laboratory and field work in Palaeontology and Stratigraphy.
- SuPReNet: ESRC Grant awarded. // Therapy Today;Jun2009, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p54
The article announces that the Supervision Practitioner Research Network (SuPReNet) has been received an Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) Seminar Series Grant.