- Three.O Finetex with solar panels. Snyder, Kari // Boating;Feb2005, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p50
Features the Version Three.O Finetex jacket from ScotteVest. Distinct features of the product; Price; Contact information.
- From sweat to street in style. // Self;Jan2005, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p43
Presents various sports wear for exercise. Mountain Harwear Poodle Hoodi, suggested for preclass warm-ups in draftry studios or a heat-holding midlayer for outdoor exercise; Adidas running tights by Stella McCartney, a fashion statement for the next runway; Ability of Asics GEL-GT Sports by...
- Billabong launches Dri-release. // WSA: Performance & Sports Materials;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p50
Billabong has added a new option to technical surfwear with the launch of Dri-release 'Surf-T.' The new product blends comfort science with a basic T-shirt.
- THE INSIDER. // Golf World;10/14/2005, Vol. 59 Issue 15, p2
The article presents information on developments related to the sporting goods industry. Nike Golf executives have ruled the launch of a separate Michelle Wie collection. The said that the women's market is too small to divide labels at this point. Dogleg Right Corp. has been preparing quietly...
- Polypropylene strips in glove protect hands of football players. // Advanced Materials & Processes;Oct2005, Vol. 163 Issue 10, p23
Features the new glove developed for football players by Cutters Gloves. Product features; Innovative materials infused in the glove; Contact information.
- TROY LEE GLOVES. // BMX Plus;Sep2005, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p92
Introduces the new set of gloves from Troy Lee Designs in the U.S. Product features; Design and specifications; Price and availability.
- Protecting the extremities. // WSA: Performance & Sports Materials;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p40
The article discusses technology trends in manufacturing gloves, an outdoor sports apparel. British outdoor brand Terra Nova launched its Ultra Glo Glove made from the same material used in Laser Ultra 1 lightweight tent wherein the glove's back is made from polyethylene while the palm is made...
- Fiber and Fabric Makers Sew Up Another Show. Walzer, Emily // SGB;Sep2004, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p16
Discusses the highlights of the Outdoor Retailer Summer Market show in August 2004. Information on the Gripster and AVS leather fabrics for the glove market introduced by Pittards; Relaunch of the VisaEndurance odor-fighting fabric by Milliken; Alliance of Unifi, Nilit Ltd. and Tricots Liesse...
- front burner. // Good Housekeeping;Apr2002, Vol. 234 Issue 4, p151
Introduces new products as of April 2002. Ready Pac's Microwave Spinach and Microwave Leafy Greens Blend; Oster In2uitive Blender/Food Processor; Anchor Hocking's Jade-ite Fire-King collection; SmartChocolate bars from Jimmy Schmidt.