- winning performance. Kletter, Melanie // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;Aug2005 WWD Swim Supplement, Vol. 190, p22
Features athletic swimsuits for women from several swimwear manufacturers. XDskin bathingsuit from Speedo; Aquashift technology in the bathingsuits of Tyr; Nike Hydra swimwear from Nike.
- TYR ALLIANCE POLY LIGHTING SPLICE TRAINING SUITS. // Triathlon Life;Summer2009, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p107
The article evaluates the training suits TYR women suit and TYR men suit from TYR Sport Inc.
- Suits slicker than skin. Walsh, Julie // Swim Magazine;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p21
Looks at different swimwears offered by Speedo, Nike and TYR. Type of swimsuits preferred by swimmers; Materials used in the swimsuits; Impact of swimsuits on a swimmer's performance; Guidelines for buying swimsuits.
- Fast Talk. Palmieri, Jean E. // DNR: Daily News Record;4/26/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 17, p9
Reports on the Aqua Shift Swimsuit launched by TYR to rival the FSII from Speedo, as of April 2004. Comparison of the drag reduction capabilities of the swimsuits; Cost of the product development; Comment from Steve Furniss, founder and executive vice-president of TYR.
- Suiting `Baywatch'. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/30/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 20, p12
Reports on Tyr's offering of swimsuits inspired by the television program `Baywatch'. Retail price; Design; Materials used in the manufacturing of the bathing suits.
- BOARD MEETING. // Men's Fitness;Aug2011, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p50
The article reviews several boardshorts including Hot Lava from Rusty, Hyperfreak from O'Neill, and Ice Shards from Fox Head Inc. .
- DRESSING FOR SUCCESS. Barone, Jennifer // Discover;Jun2008, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p78
This article reports on high-tech swimwear developed for the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing, China by TYR. TYR's Tracer Light suit is designed to reduce drag and streamline the human body to increase underwater speed. The article also discusses buoyancy in swimwear, the placebo effect of...
- NEWSREEL. Beckett, Whitney; Brown, Rachel; Greene, Lucie // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/30/2008, Vol. 195 Issue 21, p8
This section offers news briefs related to sportswear. The debut swimwear collection by contemporary designer Rachel Pally will be available at retail stores by June 2008. Pull-In entered the U.S. swimwear market with a collection composed of 34 styles. TYR Sport has tested its Tracer Light...
- Ready, set, get wet! // Self;May2003, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p172
Features several swimsuits. Hibiscus printed swimsuit from Quiksilver top; Halter from Riostyle; High-waist bottoms with a long top swimsuit from Donna Karan New York.