Moretz and Gold Toe Merge
- Gold Toe and Moretz Pair Up. Hirshlag, Jennifer // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/16/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 33, p7
This article explains that two top socks firms, Gold Toe Investment Corp. and Moretz Inc., have merged as part of a deal involving their acquisition by private equity firm The Blackstone Group. The terms of the deal were not disclosed. Gold Toe, headquartered in Burlington, North Carolina, was...
- Gold Toe and Moretz Merged. Gellers, Stan // DNR: Daily News Record;8/21/2006, Vol. 36 Issue 34, p93
The article reports on the merger of veteran hosiery company Gold Toe with Moretz Inc., the leading athletic sock maker. Meanwhile, the management teams of both companies, which include James A. Williams, president and CEO, Gold Toe; and John Moretz, CEO, Moretz, are expected to remain in their...
- Satellite M&A Deal's To Flood The Market. McDermott, Judy // High Yield Report;6/14/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 24, p2
Reports on Blackstone Group's acquisition of Netherlands-based New Skies Satellites.
- Blackstone to Buy MeriStar Hospitality. // National Mortgage News;2/27/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 21, p11
The article reports that Bethesda, Maryland-based MeriStar Hospitality Corp. is being acquired by an affiliate of The Blackstone Group in an approximately 2.6 billion dollars transaction. The merger consideration includes 10.45 dollars per common share of the hotel real estate investment trust...
- Blackstone to purchase TRW division. // Plastics News;11/25/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 39, p10
Reports on the takeover of the automotive division of Cleveland, Ohio-based TRW Inc. by equity buyout specialist Blackstone Group Inc., which itself is awaiting completion of a sale to Los Angeles, California-based Northrop Grumman Corp. as of November 2002. Money spent by Blackstone for the...
- New owner gives Graham fiscal clout. Smith, Sarah S. // Plastics News;1/5/1998, Vol. 9 Issue 45, p1
Reports that the Blackstone Group, a private New York investment bank, has announced plans to purchase majority stake in Graham Packaging Company, a blow molder of York, Pennsylvania. How Graham will benefit from the acquisition; Limited details on the transaction; Financial information on...
- BLACKSTONE IN TALKS OVER MILLER STAKE. // Estates Gazette;7/16/2011, Issue 1128, p30
The article reports on the negotiations of Blackstone to acquire a stake in Miller Group, a housebuilder and developer based in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- TRUMP PARC STRUGGLES, WHILE LUXURY HOME SALES SOARS. GALLAGHER, PATRICK // Fairfield County Business Journal;1/7/2013, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p10
The article reports that Trump Parc Stamford has been acquired by Blackstone Group LP in an auction from Lloyds Banking Group PLC in December 2012.
- Blackstone Takes Pactera Private in $625M Deal. Collins, Allison // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/21/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 42, p14
The article reports that a buyer consortium led by private equity (PE) firm the Blackstone Group LP has acquired Pactera Technology International Ltd., a consulting and technology services provider based in Beijing, China, for 625 million U.S. dollars and the consortium is taking Pactera private.