- Equality Principles as Asserted Justifications for Mandating the Legalization of Same-Sex Marriage in American and Intercountry-Comparative Constitutional Law. Wardle, Lynn D. // BYU Journal of Public Law;2013, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p489
The article presents a speech by Professor Lynn D. Wardle on equality principles, U.S. constitutional law, and same-sex marriage in America which was delivered at the "Symposium on Whether the Legalization of Same-Sex Marriage Is Constitutionally Required" on November 2, 2012 in Provo, Utah....
- A Lawyer Looks at Abortion (Book). Kuklin, Susan Beverly // Library Journal;7/1/1982, Vol. 107 Issue 13, p1341
Reviews the book 'A Lawyer Looks at Abortion,' by Lynn D. Wardle and Mary Anne Wood.
- Attacks on Conscience Threaten Catholic Hospitals, A.B.A. Told. // America;9/15/2003, Vol. 189 Issue 7, p4
Focuses on the panel discussion participated in by the Reverend Michael Place, president of the Catholic Health Association and Lynn Wardle, a law professor at Brigham Young University on August 11, 2003 on patient rights, during the annual American Bar Association meeting. Threat posed to...
- A LAWYER LOOKS AT ABORTION (Book Review). Butzen, Frederick // American Bar Association Journal;Oct82, Vol. 68 Issue 10, p1270
Reviews the book 'A Lawyer Looks at Abortion,' by Lynn D. Wardle and Mary Anne Q. Wood.
- Marriage and Same Sex Unions: A Debate. Jencik, Alicia // Social Science Journal;2005, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p161
Reviews the book "Marriage and Same Sex Unions: A Debate," edited by Lynn D. Wardle, Mark Strasser, William C. Duncan, and David Orgon Coolidge.
- THE JURISPRUDENCE OF MARRIAGE AND OTHER INTIMATE RELATIONSHIPS. Brugger, E. Christian // American Journal of Jurisprudence;2010, Vol. 55, p225
The article reviews the book "The Jurisprudence of Marriage and Other Intimate Relationships," edited by Scott FitzGibbon, Lynn D. Wardle and A. Scott Loveless.
- WHILE WE'RE AT IT. Neuhaus, Richard John // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Jan1992, Issue 19, p59
Highlights several issues related to religion in the U.S. Background on the biography "Gerard Manley Hopkins: A Very Private Life," by Robert Bernard Martin; Impact of divorce on women and children, according to law professor Lynn Wardle of Brigham Young University; Reason of theologian Carl...
- NRLC 2009: The Next Phase of the "Stop the Abortion Agenda" Campaign. ANDRUSKO, DAVE // National Right to Life News;May2009, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p1
The article provides information on the national convention of the National Right to Life (NRL) entitled 'Stop Abortion Agenda' to be held in Charlotte, North Carolina on June 18-20, 2009.
- Post-show discussions. // Washington Jewish Week;11/7/2013, Vol. 49 Issue 45, p20
A calendar of events related to arts and entertainment for Washington, D.C in November 2013 is presented which includes the Post Show Panel: The 'A' Word: Talking About Abortion talk event, the Directors Forum and a discussion on Alexandra Gersten-Vassilaros' play "The Argument."