What the public sees
- Internal Control: Improvements Needed in the Library of Congress' Capitol Preservation Fund-Related Internal Controls: GAO-07-732R. // GAO Reports;5/28/2007, p1
On March 13, 2007, we issued our report on our audit of the Capitol Preservation Fund's (CPF) fiscal years 2005 and 2004 financial statements, including the results of our tests of related internal control and selected provisions of laws. In that report, we noted the need to improve certain...
- International Journal of Government Auditing, October 2001, Vol. 28, No. 4: A02329. // GAO Reports;10/1/2001, p1
Reports global developments related to government auditing. Computerization of the Royal Audit Authority's audit information using computerized system to maintain and administer audit reports; Appointment of Johanne G�linas as the second Commissioner of the Environment and Sustainable...
- Reporting entity concept application amended. // Accountancy;Jun96, Vol. 117 Issue 1234, p85
The article reports on the release of proposals to amend the application of its accounting standards by the Australian Accounting Standards Board (AASB) to reflect changes introduced by the First Corporate Law Simplification Act 1995. Called ED 72, the proposals extend the application of AASB...
- Electronic records may not be available in hospitals until 2015. Cross, Michael // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);5/24/2008, Vol. 336 Issue 7654, p1153
The article reports on the results of a study of the National Program for IT in the National Health Service of Great Britain which was conducted by Great Britain's National Audit Office. The office found that the challenges with finishing the program, which was designed to create electronic...
- PUBLIC RECORD. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;5/12/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 19, p24
The article lists public records in Michigan as of May 12, 2008 which includes selected mortgages of $150,000 or more filed with Kent County Register of Deeds, selected state tax liens filed with Kent County Register of Deeds and U.S. Bankruptcy.
- Public Record. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;4/20/2009, Vol. 27 Issue 16, p25
A list of selected mortgages and assumed names filed with the Kent County, Michigan is presented.
- Public Record. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;4/27/2009, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p25
A list of public record announcements in Michigan is presented, including mortgages, state tax liens filed and U.S. bankruptcy.
- Public Record. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;6/15/2009, Vol. 27 Issue 24, p25
A list of public records in the city of Grand Rapids, Michigan is presented including selected mortgages filed with Kent County Register of Deeds, assumed names filed with the Kent County Clerk and selected civil suits filed in Kent County Circuit Court.
- Public Record. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;6/22/2009, Vol. 27 Issue 25, p21
No abstract available.